Windows 10: Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop

Discus and support Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop with windows 10. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillLyzenga, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop

I cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop with windows 10. How do I fix this?

:)

BillLyzenga, Mar 28, 2020
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Mar 28, 2020
  3. OneNote on iphone not syncing to Toshiba laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that affect the syncing of OneNote from the phone to laptop. It could be on the account, settings or internet connection. To further isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to sync?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you using the same OneDrive account on your laptop with the phone?

Michael Rey, Mar 28, 2020
  4. shevanel Win User

Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop

1. Cannot sync iphone 5c to HP laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot sync iphone

2. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  3. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  4. Sync Iphone

Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  5. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  6. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone: How do I stop my windows laptop from syncing my photos to my ipad and iphone. I only wish to keep my photos on the laptop but the laptop automatically syncs to my ipad and iphone. Since then my ipad is out of storage and my iphone keeps crashing....
  8. sync iphone to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sync iphone to laptop: im trying to sync my Microsoft surface to my iPhone 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-iphone-to-laptop/af5aef93-1c3f-45fb-916b-39636d941b61
  9. sync iphone to pc

sync iphone to pc: I just installed Windows 10 and see that there is an app called photos that allows me to import photos from my iPhone 8. I want to be able to import from my iPhone, make albums on my PC and organize the albums and then export the albums back to my iPhone from my PC and...
  10. Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop

Cannot do Backup & Sync between ... iPhone-iTune-Laptop: Hi After +5 hours with Apple technical support, we finally removed all Apple app & driver on my laptop and I still CANNOT do the following: 1. iPhone 6 (OS 11.4.1) backup on my Asus laptop (window 10) via iTune (ver. 12.8.0.150) 2. iPhone sync with iTune (if no backup...