Windows 10: Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

Discus and support Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..." in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've been assigned to create a Windows 10 image for my job, and I've started following the guide made by Kari. For some reason, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Janothin, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Janothin Win User

Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

Hello everyone,

I've been assigned to create a Windows 10 image for my job, and I've started following the guide made by Kari. For some reason, no matter how many times I've restarted my imaging builds, the reboot after completing sysprep hangs.

Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

Janothin, Nov 2, 2018
  2. John Ado Win User

SysPrep Advice

Hi Joseph,

The topic that you raised is beyond the scope of support for this site which focuses more on home and personal end users. Here's what I found about SysPrep:

However these are old articles and the process may have been changed already. You may re-post this question in

TechNet Forums
    for further assistance.

All the best.

John Ado, Nov 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 1709 sysprep fail

Hi,

I had the same problem, checked the logs and they basically said Windows was unable to remove the Miracast app.

Tried multiple suggestions, nothing worked until I found this:

Failed to sysprep and capture Windows 10 Fall Creators 1709

Basically Microsoft have pushed out their 1709 image without the Miracast app installed, to fix:

• Copy the C:\Windows\MiracastView folder from a working 1703 build into the C:\Windows directory on the 1709 machine
    • Restart and then run sysprep

Sysprep should then run successfully!

Josh

Josh Hackett, Nov 2, 2018
  4. Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

Sysprep fails after upgrading to 1803

We are maintaining a Windows 10 Enterprise image in VMware. This image will be syspreped using Dell ImageAssist (btw DIA is making use of sysprep). This was working properly until I recently upgraded the build from 1607 to 1803. Now sysprep always fails
    with error message "Can't uninstall Windows.MiracastView_6.3.0.0...". Unfortunately rolling back is not longer possible due to a cleanup. I found some pages (e.g.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...emove-or-update-windows-store-apps-that-inclu )
    where this topic is already mentioned, but the solution is not working for me.

Any idea, how to solve the problem without reinstalling the operating system?

Thanks,

Sascha

Kokolores1976, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

1. Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..." - Similar Threads - Cannot SYSPREP 1803

2. Just a moment problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment problem: Just a moment कुछ नहीं हो रहा है कुछ option भी नहीं शो कर रहा है https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-problem/70f832c3-a30d-458c-b3d5-98412d8764f5
  3. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just a moment: HelloMy friend downloaded the Nvidia driver then the PC restarted then had a black screen with the cursor. We tried to clean the disk but then for a long time it shows him Just a moment...
  4. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  5. Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment...": Hello everyone, I've been assigned to create a Windows 10 image for my job, and I've started following the guide made by Kari. For some reason, no matter how many times I've restarted my imaging builds, the reboot after completing sysprep hangs. Is anyone else having this...
  6. Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep not running due to miracast but cannot unistall 1803: Hello folks, There are many threads on this and posts everywhere, but nothing is working for me. I have placed the miracast folder in c:\Windows but that's not working, I have tried running sysprep in audit mode and it's not working either, I have basically tried every...
  7. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...
  8. Sysprep Error - Cannot run sysprep

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sysprep Error - Cannot run sysprep: Hello, I wondered if someone has any ideas.* I'm trying to do a sysprep but I keep getting the error below. Code: 2018-05-29 15:53:09, Error SYSPRP Package 7EE7776C.LinkedInforWindows_2.1.2639.0_neutral__w1wdnht996qgy was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all...
  9. RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time: Hi there, I am using win 10 Pro - 64 bit, Ver 10586.36 i am using RDP daily to connect to other machines here in my organization (Local LAN). lately i have a strange problem. when trying to connect to other PC - RDP hangs for a long time on this window: [img]...
  10. Sysprep hangs

Sysprep hangs: I have a windows 10 pro system image that i created that i had fully customized for my school lab using the method of going into audit mode first, dl updates, installing apps etc. Now when i sysprep the machine, no errors show up then. When i clone the image and copy it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sysprep windows 10 hangs just a moment

2. hang on just a moment screen sysprep

3. just a moment screen sysprep

4. sysprep stuck at just a moment,
  5. sysprep generalize hangs on just a moment,
  6. outlook hangs on just a moment,
  7. sysprep hangs just a moment,
  8. windows 10 1803 hangs at just a moment then user name and or password is incorrect