Windows 10: cannot to sync data in OneDrive

Discus and support cannot to sync data in OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot sync data in OneDrive and my computer requires that I contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am a system administrator on my home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianAmundson, Dec 11, 2018.

1. cannot to sync data in OneDrive

I cannot sync data in OneDrive and my computer requires that I contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am a system administrator on my home computer but I don’t know what I can do to fix this issue.

:)

BrianAmundson, Dec 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 12, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    OneDrive Placeholders are coming back, now called On-Demand Sync

cannot to sync data in OneDrive [​IMG]

"At Ignite 2016, Microsoft has just announced that it is bringing Placeholders back to OneDrive on Windows 10. Now, they are not called Placeholders anymore — Microsoft is renaming the feature to “On-Demand Sync” which makes a lot more sense than “Placeholders”.

The company demoed this feature at Microsoft Ignite today, and it works just like it used to previously. As you can see in the screenshot above, the files stored in OneDrive weighed in around 9GB, but the actual size on disk was only around 3MB which is really neat. Of course, this feature isn’t anything new as it was available back in the Windows 8 days. However, Microsoft removed the feature with Windows 10, and after lots of waiting, they are finally coming back.

In case you are not familiar with OneDrive Placeholders, it’s a pretty neat feature which lets you see all of your OneDrive files on your computer — but they are not actually downloaded on your PC. When you open them, OneDrive will download the files on-demand, saving your local space which is really useful, especially if you have a PC that doesn’t have a lot of storage.

While Microsoft didn’t announce when exactly On-Demand Sync will be available to OneDrive users, we suspect it will be available with Windows 10 Redstone 2 — which is expected to arrive early next year.
    "

https://mspoweruser.com/onedrive-placeholders-coming-back-now-called-demand-sync/

P4-630, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

cannot to sync data in OneDrive

Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017

Read more: Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017 | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

cannot to sync data in OneDrive

1. cannot to sync data in OneDrive - Similar Threads - cannot sync data

2. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  3. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  4. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Syncing two machines with onedrive - data loss

Syncing two machines with onedrive - data loss: I have two computers with the same Microsoft account and a file in the "Documents" folder on OneDrive on both machines. When I change the file on one machine, the other machine syncs and usually replaces it's version with the updated version. However occaisionally, the...
  6. Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook: Hello community,I used OneDrive with my old notebook which died 2 weeks ago. I bought the new Surface Laptop 4 and want to sync my data from OneDrive to the new notebook. There is one thing I don't understand. The Desktop of my new Laptop 4 is still empty. If I now log into...
  7. Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook

Sync OneDrive data to new Notebook: Hello community,I used OneDrive with my old notebook which died 2 weeks ago. I bought the new Surface Laptop 4 and want to sync my data from OneDrive to the new notebook. There is one thing I don't understand. The Desktop of my new Laptop 4 is still empty. If I now log into...
  8. Onedrive cannot sync default.rdp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive cannot sync default.rdp: Hello, I have onedrive going across multiple pcs and one error keeps popping up. The Default.rdp file keeps popping up with "You already have a file or folder with the same name" I've tried renaming it, deleting it and it keeps coming back (every time I use rdp)....
  9. Cannot sync files to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sync files to OneDrive: I am unable to sync files on my Mac with OneDrive. I tried everything, which I can but nothing helps. I receive an error message saying You must be signed in to save edits due to cached internet connection failure or You must be signed in to change the location of this file....
  10. Issues Syncing data with Onedrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues Syncing data with Onedrive: Dears, recently my colleague replace his laptop, he had around 70 Gb of data. We copy all data to new laptop, and start to sync with Onedrive, however after the sync finished, he his unable to find some files, and got this message However if he goes to Onedrive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Onedrive contact my system administrator