Windows 10: cannot transfer pictures since updates

Discus and support cannot transfer pictures since updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cannot transfer pictures from my canon camera last worked on 10/31/18 since recent updates transfer of pictures failed ckd all my setting for camera &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bubba999, Dec 18, 2018.

1. bubba999 Win User

cannot transfer pictures since updates

cannot transfer pictures from my canon camera last worked on 10/31/18 since recent updates transfer of pictures failed ckd all my setting for camera & up dates -all good-which update could have cased this problem

:)

bubba999, Dec 18, 2018

2. Re transferring pictures to Window 10

I just transferred pictures to Windows 10 from my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The pictures were transferred but they are in a separate list and I cannot transfer any of them as as attachment or to my Facebook account. Any suggestions.

TAM6

TheresaMuller, Dec 18, 2018
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

1. cannot transfer pictures since updates - Similar Threads - cannot transfer pictures

2. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  3. Picture transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture transfer: My new Acer laptop which couple times when connected to my Samsung 21 phone to transfer pics. Had no issues as did transfer Connected again Acer seems not able connect this time. Tried on old laptop had no problem so something changed inside Acer as not connect this time what...
  4. Since recent windows 10 update I cannot use Microsoft Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since recent windows 10 update I cannot use Microsoft Picture Manager: Since recent windows 10 update I cannot use Microsoft Picture Manager. The default has been reset to Microsoft Paint How do I get it back as default for all jpg's...
  5. Since recent windows 10 update I cannot use Microsoft Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since recent windows 10 update I cannot use Microsoft Picture Manager: Since recent windows 10 update I cannot use Microsoft Picture Manager. The default has been reset to Microsoft Paint How do I get it back as default for all jpg's...
  6. Since recent windows 10 update I cannot use Microsoft Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Transfer Picture to Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Picture to Phone: Can I transfer pictures from my Desktop using Win 10 to my LG Android phone? I know there must be a way, just have not figured out how to do it? Can you show or tell me how? 66 y/o retired airline captain, used to build my own computers in the '90s. Now all feel is lost...
  8. transferring pictures problem

transferring pictures problem: Previously when I trans pics, I would right click and drag the pic to the drive I wanted it in. After the last Windows upgrade when I drop the pic on the drive I get a window that says "insert a disc in the drive F" ???? Drive F on my list is either my Kindle or my Samsung...
  9. transfer of pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer of pictures: unable to transfer pictures from my kindle fire to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-pictures/831862a3-0c6a-4307-b321-d55b151949cc
  10. transfer pictures

transfer pictures: I have windows 10, Havent been exactly happy with it, but now am furious!!! I have a canon camera which uses a sd card. I cannot transfer my pictures from the card to my computer. When I first fot the computer I could transfer the pictures, now it says use the drop box,...