Windows 10: Cannot turn off bluetooth

Discus and support Cannot turn off bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a desktop PC that does not have any Bluetooth devices, but Bluetooth is shown as on in the notification center. If I click on it there, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rhinny2012, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Cannot turn off bluetooth

I am using a desktop PC that does not have any Bluetooth devices, but Bluetooth is shown as on in the notification center. If I click on it there, it guides me to settings>devices, but there is no Bluetooth option there. I checked device manager and I do not have any Bluetooth devices and I have checked my Ethernet adapter settings and there is also no Bluetooth device there.
    I have a second PC which also does not have Bluetooth and it does not appear in that one's notification center.
    Any ideas how to make it go away on my main PC?

:)

Rhinny2012, Feb 3, 2016
  2. xxwitxx Win User

Cant turn on Bluetooth on windows 10

Not helpful at all. I have same problem after having trouble with a Bluetooth device I turned Bluetooth off then the switch disappears and now cannot turn back on , the only problem being the Bluetooth switch disappears after turning off.

xxwitxx, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Bluetooth on Windows 10

I had trouble pairing some Bluetooth earbuds, that worked previously. When I went to settings->Bluetooth, under each Bluetooth device it says that Bluetooth is turned off. I cannot find the on/off toggle that every help site and video refers to. I ran
    the device troubleshooter and it supposedly turned on Bluetooth, but when I restarted the computer, it still says that Bluetooth is turned off. Anyone have this problem before?

RobertJackson_34446, Feb 3, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Cannot turn off bluetooth

Hi Rhinny2012 Lots of us have or had this same problem. This IS a MS bug. Their is a work around that might fix it for you. Make sure its not is your device manager, then do these steps, and reboot. This works for me, and a few others.
    USB suspend off, hard drive set to never, and Link State Power Management turned off.

OldMike65, Feb 3, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    These settings can be found in your Power management settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot turn off bluetooth

1. Cannot turn off bluetooth - Similar Threads - Cannot turn off

2. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  3. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  4. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. turning bluetooth on and off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turning bluetooth on and off: hi. i can't turn my bluetooth on. i dont see the button of turning on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-bluetooth-on-and-off/d9c4397b-cc62-4f58-8422-0affec5dec30
  6. Bluetooth is turned off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth is turned off.: I really don't know what happened but today morning it was just fine. But a few minutes ago my headphones disconnected randomly and didn't connect. So I unplugged my TP-Link USB driver and re-inserted it. Then this issue started. "Bluetooth is turned off" text would appear...
  7. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  8. Bluetooth is turned off.

Bluetooth is turned off.: Why does windows keep saying bluetooth is turned off without the toggle in settings to turn it back on? It happens each time I log in. Every time I want to turn on bluetooth I never choose to turn it off I have to disable and re-enable the bluetooth adapter in device manager....
  9. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hello, last night I was using my Bluetooth speaker, and later my Bluetooth headphones, all the way until midnight with no issue whatsoever. This morning when I woke up, I tried turning on my speaker again but it wouldn't connect to my computer. I checked my Bluetooth settings...
  10. Bluetooth is Turned Off

Bluetooth is Turned Off: When i tried to Pair my Wireless Headphone, my Notebook Shows "Bluetooth is turned Off". And whe i go to Device manager to Fix that, it Shows "WIndows has stopped this Device Because it has Reported a Problem Code 43". I've Already Run a Troubleshoot for Bluetooth and it...