Windows 10: Cannot turn off Pause option

Discus and support Cannot turn off Pause option in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For some reason, I cannot turn off Pause Update on Windows 10 Update. The yellow pause button is showing but when I open Advanced, there is no option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by janey6, Jun 29, 2019.

1. janey6 Win User

Cannot turn off Pause option

For some reason, I cannot turn off Pause Update on Windows 10 Update. The yellow pause button is showing but when I open Advanced, there is no option to turn off Pause. If I look at the options, the first date given is tomorrow but that stays that way each day.
    (see attachments)
    How can resume updates please?

:)

janey6, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Is there a delay after turning Pause Updates off?

I had turned Pause Updates ON because of concern about the name of an update. After being satisfied that the update was OK, I turned Pause Updates OFF and the update disappeared and has not been offered in the 10 hours since that time. The update is not
    listed as already installed.

Is there a delay after turning Pause Updates off?

(The particular update is as detailed at Getting 1709 update for "amd64-based Systems" despite Intel chip).

Mickey Segal, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Cannot turn off Pause option

Windows Update/Problems Pausing Updates

HI Larry,

With Windows 10, you have the option to plan updates around your busy schedule or pause them. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to schedule updates in Windows 10.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Cannot turn off Pause option

1. Cannot turn off Pause option - Similar Threads - Cannot turn off

2. Turn off pause Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off pause Windows 11 updates: Hello All,Please I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I was checking the updates, but I accidentally paused the updates for 1 week and now I can't find a way to cancel this pause as shown in the photo.Can you please help....
  3. Turn off pause Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off pause Windows 11 updates: Hello All,Please I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I was checking the updates, but I accidentally paused the updates for 1 week and now I can't find a way to cancel this pause as shown in the photo.Can you please help....
  4. BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?: Have a 2TB drive with 1.4TB used, upgraded to windows pro just so I can make use of BitLocker, it's a work drive which should ideally be encrypted. I knew it would take many hours so left it overnight. The following day noticed it was stuck on 40.8%, drive light still...
  5. BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?

BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?: Have a 2TB drive with 1.4TB used, upgraded to windows pro just so I can make use of BitLocker, it's a work drive which should ideally be encrypted. I knew it would take many hours so left it overnight. The following day noticed it was stuck on 40.8%, drive light still...
  6. No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!: Please Help! Plugged in a monitor to my laptop with Nvidia 3060 through an HDMI cord and switched on HDR in Windows 10. Now the second monitor is not being recognized and there is no option to turn off HDR in Windows. Windows will not let me Extend the display to the new...
  7. No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!

No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!: Please Help! Plugged in a monitor to my laptop with Nvidia 3060 through an HDMI cord and switched on HDR in Windows 10. Now the second monitor is not being recognized and there is no option to turn off HDR in Windows. Windows will not let me Extend the display to the new...
  8. can i turn off the update pause

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i turn off the update pause: how to turn off update pause https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-update-pause/41de4041-6b50-4341-9be0-56073f6eb02d
  9. Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off: I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason. I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself. Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 124632
  10. Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off: I am the administrator and the only user of my new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10. I don't want to have to type a password or use the face recognition function every time that I lift the laptop's lid. But I'm being forced by Windows to sign in every time because it will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn pause updates off

2. cannot turn off pause option unity

3. how to turn off the pause updates option