Windows 10: Cannot turn on Wireless Devices

Discus and support Cannot turn on Wireless Devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! Can anyone help please because I have been trying to turn on wireless capibility but it is grey.. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KianTeo, Sep 28, 2019.

1. KianTeo Win User

Cannot turn on Wireless Devices

Hello! Can anyone help please because I have been trying to turn on wireless capibility but it is grey.. Cannot turn on Wireless Devices [​IMG]

:)

KianTeo, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Sep 28, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Cannot turn on Wireless Devices

in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot turn on Wireless Devices

1. Cannot turn on Wireless Devices - Similar Threads - Cannot turn Wireless

2. Bluetooth Missing From Devices and it cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Missing From Devices and it cannot be turned on: Lenovo 81YMIdeaPad 5 14AREE05 This is the model of the laptop. As the title says my bluetooth is giving me troubles , it constantly disappears from the devices and it cannot be turned on. I have tried the bluetooth troubleshoter and it just tells me that the blueetooth is not...
  3. Bluetooth Missing From Devices and it cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Missing From Devices and it cannot be turned on: Lenovo 81YMIdeaPad 5 14AREE05 This is the model of the laptop. As the title says my bluetooth is giving me troubles , it constantly disappears from the devices and it cannot be turned on. I have tried the bluetooth troubleshoter and it just tells me that the blueetooth is not...
  4. "Wireless device not turned on."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Wireless device not turned on.": I recently updated to windows 10 and after that I cannot connect to any wireless device. Ethernet seems to work fine also USB tethering is working fine. The troubleshooter says to turn on wifi from the keyboad/ hardware key but I don't have a hardware key. Whenever I turn on...
  5. Cannot Mount Storage Device from WIreless Network

Cannot Mount Storage Device from WIreless Network: Recently I have found that where I could before mount a storage device to my computer that shows on my Network, I now cannot. In Explorer, I used to be able to right click on the device listed in my network and select "Mount Public Share". But now there is not an option. I'm...
  6. Cannot turn on Wireless Capability

Cannot turn on Wireless Capability: I've tried reinstalling drivers, editing registry keys, running trouble shooters, and the only thing the trouble shooter tells me is that my Wireless Capability is turned off. I pressed Fn + f4 (Which is the re-enable wifi tower symbol) and It does not work for some reason....
  7. Wireless device

Wireless device: I was using my computer just fine, and then when I woke up the next day I couldn't connect to my wireless network. I have searched this problem and checked all solutions. And yet, nothing has changed. I'm using Windows 10....
  8. Wireless device stay turned off

Wireless device stay turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...
  9. wireless device is turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    wireless device is turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...
  10. Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!

Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!: I was using my laptop did a regular windows update but now when i started my laptop i saw that there is no bluetooth option availible in windows devices neither in action center !!! I checked in device manager and i shows mediatek bluetooth adapter and says the device is...