Windows 10: Cannot type and click/type at the same time

Discus and support Cannot type and click/type at the same time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says and im on a dell laptop, please help its annoying me submitted by /u/Moondog2000 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Moondog2000, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Cannot type and click/type at the same time

As the title says and im on a dell laptop, please help its annoying me

submitted by /u/Moondog2000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Moondog2000, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Hueristic Win User

BGA Package types

Where can I find a list of Pitcairn and Tahiti types (I.E.) Pinouts.

Hueristic, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Cannot type and click/type at the same time

Unable to type in to box on 'Control Panel'.

This issue might occur if some file types for indexing were disabled after the updates. We suggest that you try rebuilding your search index by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type control.exe srchadmin.dll, and click on
      OK.
    • Click on the Advanced button.
    • Click on the File Types tab. From here, you can choose to include certain file types from indexing by checking them in the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Cannot type and click/type at the same time

1. Cannot type and click/type at the same time - Similar Threads - Cannot type click

2. Having problem with my keys not typing at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problem with my keys not typing at same time: When I'm typing certain combinations of key it will act strange like when I press t and y it will show ty. However, if I press q and w it won't work, if I am holding the q key it won't allow me to press any other keys. This is odd since some Ctrl+ keys won't work as well. All...
  3. Having problem with my keys not typing at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problem with my keys not typing at same time: When I'm typing certain combinations of key it will act strange like when I press t and y it will show ty. However, if I press q and w it won't work, if I am holding the q key it won't allow me to press any other keys. This is odd since some Ctrl+ keys won't work as well. All...
  4. Having problem with my keys not typing at same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keys are Acting Weird and Won't type together at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys are Acting Weird and Won't type together at the Same Time: When I am typing, certain key combinations act strange. When you type and you are holding down one key then press another, the second key you press shows up. Hold down t and hit y, you will get "ty" However, when I try this with q and w it doesn't work. If I'm holding q, I...
  6. Save the same type of file to 1 location every time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Save the same type of file to 1 location every time.: My downloads folder gets flooded by WinRAR files, i was wondering if there is a way to save the same type of file "winRar files in this example" to one location everytime? like a WinRAR folder i could make in the downloads folder. probably something that isnt possible, but...
  7. cannot type

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot type: im on windows ten and I can only type in apps like Internet exp or Word. in other apps it just doesn't react at all. what should I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-type/8a0d8e9c-c181-42b8-8e0c-2bcb2b4e0926
  8. cannot type in the password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cannot type in the password: i boot the computer and i cant type the password. its not like its not registering the keyboard, the password box wont show up how can i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-type-in-the-password/2dbadbf4-96f2-41eb-9363-d08b569a4f33
  9. Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issues with typing and moving the mouse at the same time: So I just got this new Lenovo Flex3 computer, and it's totally awesome. But a huge problem that I can't figure out how to fix, and I know it's not actually how to fix, but I don't like it, I can't move the mouse using the trackpad while pressing keys on the keyboard. So like...
  10. Cannot click and type at the same time

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot click and type at the same time: I'm having a problem on my new laptop where I cannot use the mouse buttons while pressing or holding a key. This is caused by the touchpad delay being set to "medium" and has usually be changed by going to the mouse and touchpad setting in Pc and Devices and changing the...