Windows 10: Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Discus and support Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; being tried many ways to re-install the OS package but, IME was disabled. unabke to switch between Chinese and English.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex_Keepgoing, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

being tried many ways to re-install the OS package but, IME was disabled. unabke to switch between Chinese and English.

:)

Alex_Keepgoing, Jun 25, 2019

2. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD

I HAVE WINDOW 10 COMPUTER, AND I USED TO BE ABLE TO USE ON SCREEN BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD TO TYPE IN CHINESE TRADITIONAL CHARACTERS, BUT IT NO LONGER WORKS AFTER NOVEMBER UPGRADE.

CAN YOU HELP?

William H Huang, Jun 25, 2019
  3. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10

RobertLiu1, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

1. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo - Similar Threads - Cannot Type Traditional

2. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  3. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  4. Cannot get Chinese Traditional IME Basic Typing and Handwriting downloads complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get Chinese Traditional IME Basic Typing and Handwriting downloads complete: Cannot get Chinese Traditional IME Basic Typing and Handwriting downloads complete. It has been in pending status for days.Please help to advise....
  5. Cannot get Chinese Traditional IME Basic Typing and Handwriting downloads complete

Cannot get Chinese Traditional IME Basic Typing and Handwriting downloads complete: Cannot get Chinese Traditional IME Basic Typing and Handwriting downloads complete. It has been in pending status for days.Please help to advise....
  6. After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...: I call service center already done some action1 Removed and downlaoded bopomofo , failed.2 Bopomofo option--> General --> Use previous version. Still failed.3 Change default language into Chinese. Failed....
  7. After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After adding the language -- Traditional Chinese input --Bopomofo method, IME shows setting...: I call service center already done some action1 Removed and downlaoded bopomofo , failed.2 Bopomofo option--> General --> Use previous version. Still failed.3 Change default language into Chinese. Failed....
  8. Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin

Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin: I'm writing this in hope to help people who's had the same problem as me, and couldn't figure out the solution to how to use the bopomofo keyboard, due to the lack of proper answers available online. If you're trying to use the Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin...
  9. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10: where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo-keyboard-in/344b56ee-d574-4847-ba87-32cc7d062ff8
  10. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo: Hello, I am having a issue of typing traditional Chinese with Bopomofo input method in Window 10. I have installed the language pack successfully as the below screen shows. However, every time I wanted to switch between Chinese and English using Shift key to type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. traditional chinese ime is not ready yet

2. can not type chinese

3. cant type chinese with windows bopo

4. windows 10 cannot type in traditional chinese,
  5. tranditional chinese ime not ready,
  6. win 10 cannot type Chinese,
  7. bopomo screen input keyboard,
  8. traditional chinese for win10,
  9. traditonal chinese ime is not ready yet,
  10. cannot download chinese keyboard bopomofo,
  11. windows 10 bopomofo not working,