Windows 10: Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Discus and support Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; being tried many ways to re-install the OS package but, IME was disabled. unabke to switch between Chinese and English.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex_Keepgoing, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

being tried many ways to re-install the OS package but, IME was disabled. unabke to switch between Chinese and English.

:)

Alex_Keepgoing, Jun 25, 2019

2. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD

I HAVE WINDOW 10 COMPUTER, AND I USED TO BE ABLE TO USE ON SCREEN BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD TO TYPE IN CHINESE TRADITIONAL CHARACTERS, BUT IT NO LONGER WORKS AFTER NOVEMBER UPGRADE.

CAN YOU HELP?

William H Huang, Jun 25, 2019
  3. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10

RobertLiu1, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

1. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo - Similar Threads - Cannot Type Traditional

2. Problems using a Japanese or Traditional Chinese IME on a non-Japanese or non-Traditional...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems using a Japanese or Traditional Chinese IME on a non-Japanese or non-Traditional...: How to solve this problem? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-using-a-japanese-or-traditional-chinese/b51350c9-b847-4ee8-8109-9ce0fbf02a37
  3. “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Win10

“Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Win10: Hi folks, I have installed the language pack and added a keyboard. However, when I try to toggle between English and Chinese, a message keeps coming up saying “Traditional Chinese is not ready yet”. How should I resolve this? I have tried reinstalling the pack or...
  4. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10: where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo-keyboard-in/344b56ee-d574-4847-ba87-32cc7d062ff8
  5. Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese

Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese: Hello Am looking to buy a laptop for my Dad who doesn't know much English so want to configure Windows in Traditional Chinese for him. Doesn't need ability to type in Chinese character, just to see the menu options, icons, windows, tabs etc. in Chinese. The default...
  6. I cannot type Bopomofo after updated windows 10

I cannot type Bopomofo after updated windows 10: Hi, After windows update 2 days ago, i found my computer cannot type bopomofo anymore. there's window pop out shown 'Downloading Language Dictionary" and asking to connect to internet. however after clicked nothing show up. I tried to removed Chinese package and reinstall...
  7. Unable to switch to Chinese Bopomofo language for typing, Error: Downloading Language...

Unable to switch to Chinese Bopomofo language for typing, Error: Downloading Language...: Hello, I am having a issue of typing traditional Chinese with Bopomofo input method in Window 10. I have installed the language pack successfully as the below screen shows. [ATTACH] However, every time I wanted to switch between Chinese and English using Shift key...
  8. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo: Hello, I am having a issue of typing traditional Chinese with Bopomofo input method in Window 10. I have installed the language pack successfully as the below screen shows. However, every time I wanted to switch between Chinese and English using Shift key to type...
  9. I can not switch english to traditional chinese,

I can not switch english to traditional chinese,: Dear All: No traditional Chinese language to add and download on region & language of setting page . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-switch-english-to-traditional-chinese/b5a05d61-0051-45c6-b69c-6857193292ee
  10. Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials: User needs to use Bopomofo keyboard. Everything is set up correctly to use, but when she toggles it on, she gets several admin credentials popping up, and if you put admin credentials in all of the boxes, it still won't allow the keyboard to be toggled on. It says it cannot...