Windows 10: Cannot un-install drivers...

Discus and support Cannot un-install drivers... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; To solve some windows video or audio problems, a lot of advise says to un-install the driver, and restart, and windows will re-install the correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sschardi, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Cannot un-install drivers...

To solve some windows video or audio problems, a lot of advise says to un-install the driver, and restart, and windows will re-install the correct driver. i have a desk top PC and a new Asus note book, and neither gives me the option to un-install a driver in the Device manager. i can un-install the device or delete the device, but no option to un-install driver. Why not?

submitted by /u/sschardi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sschardi, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Cannot un-install drivers...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Cannot un-install drivers...

1. Cannot un-install drivers... - Similar Threads - Cannot install drivers

2. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  3. Regarding Un-Updated Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Un-Updated Drivers: Hello, my problem is that I have many un-updated drivers and I wanted to update it for a while now but I seem to not get a proper answer some say that if my laptops working normally I shouldn't bother updating my driver's but some say that i should for security, privacy and...
  4. un-installing AVG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    un-installing AVG: HelloThis AVG browser installed itself and I just find it every time I start my laptop. I can stop it appearing but I want to uninstall it. To do so it requires my admin password. However I forgot my password and tried the words I frequently use in vein. The uninstall window...
  5. un-installing AVG

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    un-installing AVG: HelloThis AVG browser installed itself and I just find it every time I start my laptop. I can stop it appearing but I want to uninstall it. To do so it requires my admin password. However I forgot my password and tried the words I frequently use in vein. The uninstall window...
  6. Cannot install drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install drivers: I've been having issues with Bluetooth speakers and now AUX cable speakers and both times I've tried to uninstall the drivers and update them only to find out that Windows can find the drivers but cannot install them. I even tried downloading the install file and manually...
  7. Cannot install drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install drivers: I've been having issues with Bluetooth speakers and now AUX cable speakers and both times I've tried to uninstall the drivers and update them only to find out that Windows can find the drivers but cannot install them. I even tried downloading the install file and manually...
  8. Cannot install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install

Realteak HD drivers + manager won't (un-) install: Hello, i've just bought a new Mainboard (Gigabyte AORUS B450 Elite), CPU (AMD Ryzen 7 2700x) and RAM (G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB DDR4-3000) and integrated it into my pc. I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 v1903. Usually i used the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" for changing the settings of...
  10. driver cannot be installed

driver cannot be installed: I have a windows 10 OS. Epson WF2760 Wireless printer. They have worked great for 4 months. I came back from holiday and now they are not working. No one has changed any settings and both items were left at home om the network. Both items are connected to the network and can...