Windows 10: cannot undelete the temp user profile - window 10

Discus and support cannot undelete the temp user profile - window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; on 3/17 i accidentally deleted the user bak file in the profile list in registry. I have windows 10. Now when i log in the compute rit is always on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by agnesdonnadieu1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. cannot undelete the temp user profile - window 10

on 3/17 i accidentally deleted the user bak file in the profile list in registry. I have windows 10.

Now when i log in the compute rit is always on a temp user accoun tacting as the administrator.
    All my files are on the computer but they don't show up on the screen because i am logged in temp user account.

my user id is my name. when you log in it keeps loggin in as TEMP.AgnesDonnadieu.000.001.002 TEMP.AgnesDonnadieu.000.001.002.003 or 004

when you go to profile list it shows one file ending with 1000

and profileimagepath shows C:\Users\and my name twice with a period in between and ending by 000 when it should be just my name.

I don't want to restore files i just want to know how I can restore my normal user profile like this when i log in i can see all my files the way they were before.

I am not a developer so please give me simple step by step instructions.

:)

agnesdonnadieu1, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 TEMP User Deleted?

Hello James,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

To be able to assist you better kindly let us know if it is Local account you are referring to as TEMP account.

I would suggest you to open Advanced User Accounts Control Panel to check if the referred account exists or not. Please follow below.

• Press the Windows key and R from the keyboard to open the Run Command Dialog Box.
    • Enter netplwiz
    If the account exists, use the following steps to copy the old files to the "main" User Profile which you are referring to.

1. Go to
    C:\Users\(Your-Corrupted-Profile-Name)\

2. Copy all files except three files :

NtUser.dat

NtUser.ini

NtUser.log

3. Go to
    C:\Users\(New-User-Profile-name)\

4. Paste all those copied files here.

Hope the above information is useful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 18, 2020
  4. cannot undelete the temp user profile - window 10

(WINDOWS 10)"The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while logging-in with the guest user account on Windows 10.

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

cannot undelete the temp user profile - window 10

1. cannot undelete the temp user profile - window 10 - Similar Threads - cannot undelete temp

2. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  3. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  4. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: HelloWindows user profile is getting corrupted every time system is restarted.On boot up a new temporary profile is getting created.How to find the root cause of user profile corruption? Any system logs can help ?Thanks & regardsSampath R...
  6. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: HelloWindows user profile is getting corrupted every time system is restarted.On boot up a new temporary profile is getting created.How to find the root cause of user profile corruption? Any system logs can help ?Thanks & regardsSampath R...
  7. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

8. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: A User Profile is a collection of settings and data of a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder.Temporary User Profile: A temporary profile is created each time that an error condition prevents the user's profile from loading. Temporary...
  9. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: A User Profile is a collection of settings and data of a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder.Temporary User Profile: A temporary profile is created each time that an error condition prevents the user's profile from loading. Temporary...
  10. User in temp profile Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User in temp profile Windows 10: Hi all,I have several customers with a common problem: when the user accesses they are redirected to a temporary user with the following message on the screen:By disconnecting, as suggested, and reconnecting they regularly log into their profile. This happens every time they...