Windows 10: Cannot uninstall a game

Discus and support Cannot uninstall a game in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot uninstall a game from windows 10 laptop. I get below message when I try to uninstall it. Please help to solve this problem.Thank you in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by poojika ekanayake, May 4, 2021.

1. Cannot uninstall a game

I cannot uninstall a game from windows 10 laptop. I get below message when I try to uninstall it. Please help to solve this problem.Thank you in advance!

:)

poojika ekanayake, May 4, 2021

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, May 4, 2021
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

Hi Calaird,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Uninstalling games.

Reference:

If you installed your game from the Microsoft Store, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select All Apps, and then find your game in the list.

3. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

5. To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

6. Select My Library.

7. Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

If you installed your game from a location other than the Microsoft Store, such as a DVD or external storage device, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select Settings, and then in the search bar, type “Programs and features.”

3. Select Programs and Features from the search results.

4. Highlight your game in the list of available programs and apps.

5. If your game supports repair, Repair will appear as an option above the list of games. Select this option to access the in-game repair process. Alternatively, some games support repair via the Uninstall/Change options. If you don't see "Repair," select Uninstall
    or Change from the available options and check to see if the game supports repair.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, May 4, 2021
  4. Cannot uninstall a game

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cannot uninstall a game :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Cannot uninstall a game

1. Cannot uninstall a game - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall game

2. Cannot uninstall KB4593175

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot uninstall KB4593175: Hello, after last december updates Win10.0.19042.685 was found in this days few applications are not work. For check who occur this issue - we want to uninstall last win10 updates step by step to see which one occur the issue. Two were uninstalled succesfully after...
  3. Cannot uninstall windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot uninstall windows.: [ATTACH] Hello, recently I have been having problems uninstalling/reinstalling programs getting MSI Error 1606, so I decided to try and reinstall windows. I went to the reset windows tab in windows settings and the procedure was going well until it started reinstalling....
  4. Game not uninstalling properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game not uninstalling properly: For some reason, Halo MCC was not functioning properly, so I uninstalled it. But when I did this, the space it took up did not go away, but the ability to launch the game did. How do I fix this so I can reinstall the game. Thank you...
  5. Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC: I uninstalled Outer World via the Xbox PC beta app. The files are still there. When I try to manually delete them, it says I do not have permission. Looking at answers elsewhere, it seems the Xbox Beta has somehow cut off admin power from the owner of the computer, in this...
  6. cannot uninstall program

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot uninstall program: This Segurazo can not uninstall from windows 10, even not in apps & features, show in program area. How to remove / uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-uninstall-program/52122203-e2ea-407f-9147-e308e66427d6
  7. Cannot uninstall Minecraft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall Minecraft: I previously downloaded Minecraft onto an external hard drive connected to my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. I accidently deleted Minecraft from my hard disk but did not uninstall it from Control Panel. As a result, Minecraft is still in the Control Panel list of...
  8. cannot uninstall printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot uninstall printer: I have an Epson and it is saying the printer is in error. I contacted Epson and they tried to uninstall my printer but windows is not letting that happen so they said to contact microsoft. Any help please...
  9. Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game): The Snap Attack game (a.k.a. "Wordament Snap Attack") was retired as of May 18, 2018. The game can no longer be played (online or offline) and is no longer available for download. Given this, I see no need to keep it on my system. Operating system: Windows 10 Home...
  10. Cannot uninstall KB3140741

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot uninstall KB3140741: Last Win10 update brings many serious issues to relatively stable computers and cannot be uninstalled. Period. More info: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...7-fb97db10d9a8 http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...0-80550b00accb...