Windows 10: Cannot uninstall 'freestyle auto-assist'

Discus and support Cannot uninstall 'freestyle auto-assist' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot uninstall 'free style auto- assist' app. I am receiving an error RunDLL There was a problem starting c:\program the specified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chapis08, Jan 18, 2020.

1. chapis08 Win User

Cannot uninstall 'freestyle auto-assist'

I cannot uninstall 'free style auto- assist' app. I am receiving an error

RunDLL

There was a problem starting c:\program

the specified module could not be found

the app works well but I cannot uninstall it,,,

please some advice for an old man

:)

chapis08, Jan 18, 2020

2. Microsoft SideWinder Freestyle Pro Driver

On windows 10 the drivers will auto install.

Gareth Cooper, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Cannot uninstall 'freestyle auto-assist'

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cannot uninstall 'freestyle auto-assist' :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Cannot uninstall 'freestyle auto-assist'

1. Cannot uninstall 'freestyle auto-assist' - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall 'freestyle

2. UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-: I want to uninstall filmora video editor from my laptop but i am getting this 'File C:\Program Files x86\iSkysoft\Filmora Video Editor\unins000.dat does not exist. cannot uninstall.PLEASE HELP...
  3. Focus Assist - how can I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist - how can I uninstall it: Configuration: Windows 10 x64 bit latest version, 64 Gig Ram, ATI 8 Gig Video I lost my Windows boot sector installing an old version of Malwarebytes. Manually copied the data - formatted the hard drive and reinstalled everything - yes it took two days with all the updates....
  4. Auto Assistance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Assistance: hey we need to do something like that auto assistance like everything show on single window. deriver issue, window update etc about complete machine performance show that try automatic fix issue and we can know easily our bugs and fix it....
  5. how do i uninstall amazon assistant?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i uninstall amazon assistant?: its not located in my apps, or programs but keeps popping up on sites like ebay. ty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-amazon-assistant/e7ac8d3f-634d-4a03-9f8e-dde76dc87b6c
  6. Can I uninstall HP Support Assistant ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I uninstall HP Support Assistant ?: Can I uninstall HP Support Assistant. I never use it. I update my drivers manually through Windows update or from Device Manager and my warranty is also expired one year ago. So, is it safe to remove this?...
  7. Cannot Disable Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Disable Remote Assistance: This has me baffled and at my wits end, tried just about everything but no success, basically in the Remote Assistance box is agreyed out check box that I cannot uncheck. Secondly if I press the advanced button then in the Remote Control box the Allow this computer to be...
  8. Quick Assist cannot give assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist cannot give assistance: It's July 25, 2019 and I can find plenty of content about Quick Assist, but not a single reference to explain why my version is missing the "Give Assistance" option. What is broken here? Using: Windows 10 Enterprise v1607 (bld 14393.2273), Quick Assist version...
  9. Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?: I understand that some people will undoubtedly appreciate Focus Assistant, but I am not one of them. It is the most annoying program I have ever encountered. It is constantly interrupting me and nothing I do fixes the problem. I've turned everything off in Settings, which...
  10. Amazon Assistant Won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Assistant Won't Uninstall: Hi everyone, I saw threads about cannot remove the Amazon Assistant from your Windows 10 (uninstall - Modify) are greyed out. I had the same problem and saw previous thread, some pals recommended to install a 3rd party trial version application to clean the Windows registry...