Windows 10: Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799)

Discus and support Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Running Win 10 Home, Version 1909 on Acer Aspire A515-43 When I go to Settings>Update History>Select Update I can see and highlight the update but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by docfreed, May 28, 2020.

1. docfreed Win User

Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799)

Running Win 10 Home, Version 1909 on Acer Aspire A515-43

When I go to Settings>Update History>Select Update I can see and highlight the update but there is no uninstall
    option!
    So I start in advanced startup mode - I can select the Uninstall latest Quality update option and get the message
    "Sorry, we ran into a problem and cannot uninstall the latest quality update" message

How can I uninstall the update (and more important, why can't I uninstall using routine methods)
    TIA

:)

docfreed, May 28, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799) :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 28, 2020
  3. Game DVR Microphone Quality Isn't Good

The next solution we suggest is to uninstall and reinstall the audio driver. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
    • Download the latest device driver from the computer manufacturer's website.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the steps above.

Catherine Cus., May 28, 2020
  4. Megahertz Win User

Megahertz, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799) - Similar Threads - Cannot Uninstall Latest

2. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalling the latest quality update..: After booting my hp laptop there was this loop saying repairing disk error this might take over an hour . So I tried uninstalling latest quality update , but not my pc is stuck for several hours in uninstalling latest quality update...
  3. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalling the latest quality update..: After booting my hp laptop there was this loop saying repairing disk error this might take over an hour . So I tried uninstalling latest quality update , but not my pc is stuck for several hours in uninstalling latest quality update...
  4. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling latest quality update: My laptop had a windows update failure and it is not starting up. I wanted to uninstall latest quality update but it kept on saying that my password is incorrect. How to uninstall it? Please help....
  6. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling latest quality update: My laptop had a windows update failure and it is not starting up. I wanted to uninstall latest quality update but it kept on saying that my password is incorrect. How to uninstall it? Please help....
  7. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Regarding Uninstalling Update KB4556799

Regarding Uninstalling Update KB4556799: When I try to uninstall the update KB4556799 from the control panel it does not show the uninstall option . Now what can I do now ???? Please help me.........
  9. uninstall windows update KB4556799

uninstall windows update KB4556799: trying to uninstall an update. I selected the update from the list of installed updates but there is no uninstall button to click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-windows-update-kb4556799/d944ae52-fe37-4ac2-a514-0fee140ce66f
  10. Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799): Running Win 10 Home, Version 1909 on Acer Aspire A515-43 When I go to Settings>Update History>Select Update I can see and highlight the update but there is no uninstall option! So I start in advanced startup mode - I can select the Uninstall latest Quality update option and...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall update KB4556799