Windows 10: cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly

Discus and support cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to Uninstall MAMP downloaded to the computer, but mistakenly I have deleted files, and now when I go to Apps and features and try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samseem, Dec 14, 2018.

1. samseem Win User

cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly

Hi, I wanted to Uninstall MAMP downloaded to the computer, but mistakenly I have deleted files, and now when I go to Apps and features and try to uninstall, I am not able to do, so IT says type name correctly. Please help as I want to uninstall the professional MAMP AND just keep MAMP.

After deleting I will be installing only MAMP, but the previous installation has to go from apps and features.

Thanks

:)

samseem, Dec 14, 2018
  2. a111087 Win User

can't uninstall oblivion

agree, manually delete the folder, clean the register and delete from Add/remove list *Smile cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly :)

EDIT: or even better, just delete the folder, if don't want to waist your time... *Big Grin cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly :D

a111087, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Uninstalling app where files have been deleted

Hello Hazel,

File corruption is one of the possible reasons why you're having issue reinstalling this app. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Just to clarify, are the files you've deleted is saved in this specific app?
    • Can you tell us the reason why you were advised to delete the files and reinstall the app?
    • Are you only experiencing this issue with this app?
    • Can you also tell us the steps on how you uninstall this app?
    • What is the exact error message when you attempt to reinstall it?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to you reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 14, 2018
  4. cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly

1. cannot Uninstall MAMP Pro, as files deleted mistakenly - Similar Threads - cannot Uninstall MAMP

2. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  3. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  4. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot delete files

Cannot delete files: I have a backup on my portable drive, where some files cannot be deleted, not with WinRar nor renaming at the Command Prompt either, they cannot be renamed in any method. These are system files for F.Fox. In this folder I have had several files that belongs to the long file...
  6. Cannot delete files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete files: I have a backup on my portable drive, where some files cannot be deleted, not with WinRar nor renaming at the Command Prompt either, they cannot be renamed in any method. These are system files for F.Fox. In this folder I have had several files that belongs to the long file...
  7. Windows 11 Apps uninstaller, cannot delete an apps when the uninstaller file is deleted,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Apps uninstaller, cannot delete an apps when the uninstaller file is deleted,...: Windows 11 Apps uninstaller, cannot delete an apps when the uninstaller file is deleted, unlike the old control panel apps uninstaller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-apps-uninstaller-cannot-delete-an-apps/0bd5ae39-ea50-4326-b3ff-bb60d029cb4a
  8. Windows 11 Apps uninstaller, cannot delete an apps when the uninstaller file is deleted,...

Windows 11 Apps uninstaller, cannot delete an apps when the uninstaller file is deleted,...: Windows 11 Apps uninstaller, cannot delete an apps when the uninstaller file is deleted, unlike the old control panel apps uninstaller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-apps-uninstaller-cannot-delete-an-apps/0bd5ae39-ea50-4326-b3ff-bb60d029cb4a
  9. Mistakenly Deleted Files in Registry Editor.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mistakenly Deleted Files in Registry Editor.: Greetings, I recently deleted two files from "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\" by mistake. The files i've deleted is named as "FileSynsncEx" and "Sharing". i wonder if anyone got a Value code for those. it would really mean alot...
  10. Cannot delete File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete File: Hi everyone I have been having some issues deleting a certain file from my computer. The image below shows the type of File as File, I have tried using command prompt, disk clean up, disk check for errors and plenty of other methods and yet it cannot be deleted. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to complately remove mamp files

2. mamp uninstall when its files has been deleted from local disk

3. mamp uninstaller win10

4. mamp uninstaller,
  5. how to completely uninstall and reinstall mamp pro in windows