Windows 10: Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

Discus and support Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,Need advise as i uninstall onedrive , the prompt keep saying " please wait until current program is finished... "The rationale of uninstalling is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raymond Tan raymond.tan, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

Hi,Need advise as i uninstall onedrive , the prompt keep saying " please wait until current program is finished... "The rationale of uninstalling is because onedrive is not uploading to the onedrive business/sharepoint.Is my laptop corrupted?Thanks

:)

Raymond Tan raymond.tan, Jun 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Control panel and OneDrive not opening

Hello Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• What happens when you click on Control Panel?
    • Do you get any error message or code?
    • Did you install all pending Windows updates?
    • Did you make any changes in your system prior to this issue?
    I would suggest you to right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list and then check if its working. If not I suggest you to refer to the steps mentioned by
    Steverid and check if it helps:

Windows 10 control panel not working

And related to OneDrive issue, I suggest you to post the query in One drive forum to get assistance with OneDrive issues.

Microsoft Community

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 24, 2021
  3. RonForbes Win User
    Windows 10 - Control panel and OneDrive not opening

I am unable to open OneDrive and the Control Panel on Windows 10 App list. This started only a couple of weeks ago. Any suggestions?

RonForbes, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

1. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall onedrive

2. Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall the file from the control panel.: Hello,I am using a program to connect to the vehicle's engine. Due to an error in the program, I need to uninstall and reinstall it. However, I was unable to remove a specific application within the program, as shown in the provided screenshot. I have already tried...
  3. Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel

Problem uninstalling a program from the control panel: I downloaded winzip, but cannot uninstall from Programs and Features. I get the following error messages:Error 2503. Called Runscript when not marked in progress.Error 2502. Called install initialize when no install in progress.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.Westley...
  4. control panel uninstall issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    control panel uninstall issue: [ATTACH] when I was uninstalling Aim Lab through control panel, the icon is gone, but it still says its uninstalling. how do I fix this? here's the error message btw:...
  5. Cannot uninstall Onedrive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot uninstall Onedrive.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NICULL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpzpfu/cannot_uninstall_onedrive/
  6. control panel>apps&features>uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel>apps&features>uninstall: A web site "Taste of Home, recipe finder" appears in my apps and features and does not uninstall. When uninstall is selected a message appears "wait until current uninstall is completed". I began trying to uninstall this app/site two weeks and nothing but that same message...
  7. Line In Option in Control Panel Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line In Option in Control Panel Uninstalled: Hello, I recently was trying to use an app on my iPhone in order to use it as my microphone for my Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. I was in the control panel under sound and in the recordings tab, the line in option was there but it wasn't using the right audio device so while...
  8. Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel

Unable to Uninstall an APP from Control panel: Dear Microsoft, I am unable uninstall an app from control panel & showing an error as " the specified module can't be found". Please resolve the issue....
  9. Can't open Uninstall a program in Control panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Uninstall a program in Control panel.: For some reason when i go to control panel and click on Uninstall a program nothing happens. I restarted my PC and the problems still there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-uninstall-a-program-in-control-panel/06f37371-74b3-45a5-9092-8df42687f92f
  10. uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning: I upgraded windows 7.0 on my Dell XPSL501X to windows10.0 I got a new Cannon Cloud Printer and don't need the many HP programs (in Control Panel-Programs & Features) as I dont have it linked to an HP printer any longer. I tried several times to uninstall the HP...