Windows 10: Cannot uninstall Onedrive.

Discus and support Cannot uninstall Onedrive. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NICULL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpzpfu/cannot_uninstall_onedrive/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NICULL, Nov 7, 2020.

1. /u/NICULL Win User

Cannot uninstall Onedrive.

/u/NICULL, Nov 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 7, 2020
  3. eve wang Win User
    Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...OneDrive-f32a17ce-3336-40fe-9c38-6efb09f944b0

eve wang, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Cannot uninstall Onedrive.

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cannot uninstall Onedrive. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Cannot uninstall Onedrive.

1. Cannot uninstall Onedrive. - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall Onedrive

2. Uninstalled OneDrive and still cannot delete folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled OneDrive and still cannot delete folder: A folder was not getting deleted so I tried using the command line, an error popped up saying this: So i unisnstalled OneDrive but the error still persists. I get absolutely 0 feedback when deleting the folder manually, no error message, nothing.Also the "OneDrive" folder...
  3. Uninstalled OneDrive and still cannot delete folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled OneDrive and still cannot delete folder: A folder was not getting deleted so I tried using the command line, an error popped up saying this: So i unisnstalled OneDrive but the error still persists. I get absolutely 0 feedback when deleting the folder manually, no error message, nothing.Also the "OneDrive" folder...
  4. Uninstalled OneDrive and still cannot delete folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  6. Uninstall OneDrive

Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  7. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel: Hi,Need advise as i uninstall onedrive , the prompt keep saying " please wait until current program is finished... "The rationale of uninstalling is because onedrive is not uploading to the onedrive business/sharepoint.Is my laptop corrupted?Thanks...
  8. Uninstall OneDrive.

Uninstall OneDrive.: I performed a Test Install a few days ago to get ready for a Clean Install in a couple of days, BUT, I must admit that I was lazy, and in order to Uninstall OneDrive, I only ran . . . Code: taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall...
  9. OneDrive Uninstall

OneDrive Uninstall: I have tried to completely uninstall and remove OneDrive from my computer using Uninstall in Windows, Revo Uninstaller, Unlink in OneDrive account, edit Registry keys, and it appears that OneDrive is successfully removed. The one remaining issue is in my File Explorer with...
  10. Uninstalling OneDrive

Uninstalling OneDrive: W10 Yeah, yeah, I've searched for how to uninstall OneDrive. Start Key, type in "Programs," go to 'Add Remove Programs,' scroll for 'OneDrive.' Did that. 'OneDrive' isn't on the list. 'Microsoft OneDrive' isn't on the list. Yet, in Explorer, I show...