Windows 10: Cannot uninstall or install Halo: MCC on xbox game pass for PC

Discus and support Cannot uninstall or install Halo: MCC on xbox game pass for PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Tried to uninstall and reinstall halo: MCC through game pass as I was running into issues. However it now will not uninstall despite the game files... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jetjames002, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Cannot uninstall or install Halo: MCC on xbox game pass for PC

Tried to uninstall and reinstall halo: MCC through game pass as I was running into issues. However it now will not uninstall despite the game files supposedly being gone. The icon remains, however if you try the launch the game nothing happens. If i try to install, it flashes "downloading" for half a second and then nothing happens. If i try to uninstall, nothing happens. I have tried installing from the microsoft store with the same result.

The program doesnt appear in add or remove programs, or in /WindowsApps.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling xbox game pass. No luck there either.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help

:)

jetjames002, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Halo Reach available for Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam, Xbox Game Pass

Source: Halo: Reach now available for Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam, plus Xbox Game Pass | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Halo : MCC for PC installation - Cannot Find Device

Hello! So i got the pre-order of MCC and now, release date! Went to the Purchase history on the Microsoft Store to download. NO DEVICE FOUND. (meaning my computer) hmm... So i made sure i was currently Signed In thru my Microsoft Account. CHECK! I signed
    out, and resigned in. NO fix. I went thru my OWNED list of Apps, where i also see Halo : MCC with a ! where INSTALL should be. Hover over and it says that I cannot install that game on my current Device (Windows 10) a couple days ago, i made sure windows and
    PC were up to date, which they still are.

So what am i doing wrong to install the game onto my PC? It was made for the PC.

NathanRinger, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Dude Win User

Cannot uninstall or install Halo: MCC on xbox game pass for PC

Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

Yeah, I may give the Halo a shot. I dont have an xbox

Dude, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Cannot uninstall or install Halo: MCC on xbox game pass for PC

1. Cannot uninstall or install Halo: MCC on xbox game pass for PC - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall install

2. Halo MCC Games are locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC Games are locked: Halo MCC is installed as well as every game however every game is locked. When I try to start the game it just gives me a message saying "Halo 2 DLC Required. Halo 2 is not installed. Would you like to visit the Microsoft Store?", and when I click yes, it tells me to sign in...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Games for PC Not Uninstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Games for PC Not Uninstalling: I had downloaded several games from the Microsoft Store Game Pass on PC and I did not see any change in the storage space and that I tried everything besides restoring my PC since I had 181 GB available, but now I only have 41 GB available and was wondering where the game...
  4. Friends Halo MCC from Game Pass for PC refuses to install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Friends Halo MCC from Game Pass for PC refuses to install: submitted by /u/RainbowFart882 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrp83a/friends_halo_mcc_from_game_pass_for_pc_refuses_to/
  5. Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC: [ATTACH]When i start Halo MCC on Xbox Game Pass PC i get an Error with Xbox Live Is There any Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-error-with-halo-mcc-pc/20102dc5-129f-4dd1-b3af-cab48cf2deef
  6. Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC: I uninstalled Outer World via the Xbox PC beta app. The files are still there. When I try to manually delete them, it says I do not have permission. Looking at answers elsewhere, it seems the Xbox Beta has somehow cut off admin power from the owner of the computer, in this...
  7. Halo MCC for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC for PC: I recently bought the MCC on Pc, and it came with Reach at no additional cost. Will the same be true of the other games as they are added to the collection? Will they be automatically added to my library as free dlc, or will they have to purchased individually? In other...
  8. Halo : MCC for PC installation - Cannot Find Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halo : MCC for PC installation - Cannot Find Device: Hello! So i got the pre-order of MCC and now, release date! Went to the Purchase history on the Microsoft Store to download. NO DEVICE FOUND. (meaning my computer) hmm... So i made sure i was currently Signed In thru my Microsoft Account. CHECK! I signed out, and resigned in....
  9. Halo MCC will not install on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo MCC will not install on my pc: I have fully updated my windows and made sure there is no updates to be done and when i go to the store it is greyed out, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc-will-not-install-on-my-pc/39258f94-2a51-4de8-b71f-78629b125ff6"
  10. Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC PC: Hi, I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc-pc/442fce9a-8f5c-4478-957e-272a56163adc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall halo master cheif pc

2. halo mcc uninstall reach gamepass

3. cant install halo mcc on pc game pass

4. halo the master chief collection is being uninstalled,
  5. uninstall pc halo master chief collection xbox game pass,
  6. cant uninstal halo mmc pc,
  7. halo mcc cant uninstall,
  8. fully uninstall halo collection pc,
  9. halo mcc wont download on pc,
  10. uninstall only some games from halo mcc,
  11. installing halo masterchief pc beta,