Windows 10: Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps

Discus and support Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, in the Apps and Features settings category, the option to move and uninstall downloaded MS Store UWP apps are greyed out (apps including Music Bee,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BanMarweinThug7, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps

Hi, in the Apps and Features settings category, the option to move and uninstall downloaded MS Store UWP apps are greyed out (apps including Music Bee, Forza Horizon 4, iTunes, etc.). Also at the top, just below the Apps and Features header, there is a remark " Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation."

Any solution?

:)

BanMarweinThug7, Nov 20, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 20, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps

1. Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall move

2. Microsoft store apps fail to update, cannot open or uninstall them.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps fail to update, cannot open or uninstall them.: Nothing I try has worked. The error reads this: "Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." All other applications work fine, games not through the Microsoft store work fine, applications downloaded online, etc. Only apps in the store fail to open and updates...
  3. Microsoft store apps fail to update, cannot open or uninstall them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps fail to update, cannot open or uninstall them.: Nothing I try has worked. The error reads this: "Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." All other applications work fine, games not through the Microsoft store work fine, applications downloaded online, etc. Only apps in the store fail to open and updates...
  4. Microsoft store apps fail to update, cannot open or uninstall them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.

Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have used Xbox gamepass pc for some time and yesterday when i was uninstalling a game i got a "0x80073cfa" error which made it unable to uninstall, after trying many things i tried to uninstall all games but all games had the Same error, I went and completely removed...
  6. Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have used Xbox gamepass pc for some time and yesterday when i was uninstalling a game i got a "0x80073cfa" error which made it unable to uninstall, after trying many things i tried to uninstall all games but all games had the Same error, I went and completely removed...
  7. Microsoft Store won't open, uninstall, or be moved

Microsoft Store won't open, uninstall, or be moved: Hi ! Last night, my laptop suddenly restarted then when I opened it, I thought everything was gone but fortunately found all my files on the Users folder. However, none of my previously installed apps will open, including Microsoft Store. Is there any way I can fix it without...
  8. Netflix app was uninstalled and cannot re-install it through Microsoft Store

Netflix app was uninstalled and cannot re-install it through Microsoft Store: Netflix App was not working properly no volume, slow motion and stopped. I uninstalled the app and when trying to re-install it, it says that I own the app. However, after choosing PC or my desktop, and pressing the install button, it just does not take, nor does it...
  9. Move Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Microsoft Store App: I have a MS store app (Forza Horizon 4) installed on a data drive (not C drive). I now have a larger SSD drive for games. When I click "Move" for the app and select the new drive it pops up a very disturbing and unhelpful message Delete other apps? This drive has apps from...
  10. microsoft store app got uninstalled

microsoft store app got uninstalled: i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he completely erased the app and i've tried just about everything i've found on the internet to reinstall it but nothing has...