Windows 10: Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there. I am 2 days into this issue and I am losing my mind. I own a PC with windows 10, and the prior owner installed Sea of Thieves through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Will Smith4, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

Hey there. I am 2 days into this issue and I am losing my mind. I own a PC with windows 10, and the prior owner installed Sea of Thieves through the xbox/microsoft store. It is currently sitting in my WindowsApps folder, taking up over 50 gigs of space, and I cannot get rid of it. I tried to uninstall it/launch it, but there is no executable file I could find. In the game store, I am listed as not owning the game, with the option to buy/install. I tried deleting the files directly out of my Program Files, but I didn't have permission to manage the files. I went into the advanced security optio

:)

Will Smith4, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

1. Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall Sea

2. Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves: Hey there. I am 2 days into this issue and I am losing my mind. I own a PC with windows 10, and the prior owner installed Sea of Thieves through the xbox/microsoft store. It is currently sitting in my WindowsApps folder, taking up over 50 gigs of space, and I cannot get rid...
  3. Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves: Hey there. I am 2 days into this issue and I am losing my mind. I own a PC with windows 10, and the prior owner installed Sea of Thieves through the xbox/microsoft store. It is currently sitting in my WindowsApps folder, taking up over 50 gigs of space, and I cannot get rid...
  4. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  7. sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves: [ATTACH]trying to access a game purchased on Steam but Xbox Live can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/d8528b46-6f74-4a20-9a55-9efaf577c226
  8. Sea Of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea Of thieves: ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/22e8ac92-d84a-461d-9e1b-0026d6ce3485
  9. sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sea of thieves: Error there is a missing or corrupt data file that is required for this game to run. can anyone help me plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/958f4423-0f9f-44d9-944f-02097dfe6d08"
  10. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c