Windows 10: Cannot uninstall windows.

Discus and support Cannot uninstall windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, recently I have been having problems uninstalling/reinstalling programs getting MSI Error 1606, so I decided to try and reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkyyTheGuy, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Cannot uninstall windows.

Cannot uninstall windows. oWSq9SLOTnIjbz-qJDZUiBacdn45UxFmpcmixMtq2Ms.jpg

Hello, recently I have been having problems uninstalling/reinstalling programs getting MSI Error 1606, so I decided to try and reinstall windows. I went to the reset windows tab in windows settings and the procedure was going well until it started reinstalling. Every single time I tried it would go to 1% than undo changes. If anyone can help me please reply to this post.

Also if anyone was wondering what the installer error was it would say "could not access network location" %PUBLIC%\Desktop\.

https://preview.redd.it/dnkz6aodsue...bp&s=fcb75ed5b5e10f025dbe84cfb071d361a138d7cd

submitted by /u/SkyyTheGuy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SkyyTheGuy, Aug 3, 2020
  2. trigan5 Win User

Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Aug 3, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cannot uninstall windows. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 3, 2020
  4. 1nf3rn0x Win User

Cannot uninstall windows.

Cannot uninstall Mcaffee

I run the uninstall tool and it says this tool cannot run with anti-theft installed, but I have uninstalled mcaffee through control panel and searched program files for anything but I can't find anything. Why doesn't this POS software GO!!?!?!

1nf3rn0x, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Cannot uninstall windows.

1. Cannot uninstall windows. - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall

2. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  3. Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alfa WiFi adapter is "not connected" and I cannot get it to connect; a solution uninstall...: When using Alfa's products, the original bundled WiFi software included with a computer sometimes interferes with Alfa's software. Uninstall the Intell or whatever brank WiFi software. Do not uninstall the factory WiFi driver. Reboot. Uninstall Alfa's software. Reboot....
  4. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  5. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  6. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  8. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  9. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall update - causing pen and display tablet to lag and jump: I allowed the update kb5034123 to install earlier today and afterward my display tablet and pen were laggy and jumpy. I noticed that windows automatically started influencing my keyboard lighting after this update so I know it's been messing with devices in general. I used my...