Windows 10: Cannot Unistall Microsoft C++ 2015 64

Discus and support Cannot Unistall Microsoft C++ 2015 64 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Whenever I try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable x64 from Apps&Features, it says the "the feature you are trying to use is on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by matteo cellucci, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Cannot Unistall Microsoft C++ 2015 64

Whenever I try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable x64 from Apps&Features, it says the "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click Ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'vc_runtimeAdditional-x64.msi' in the box below. This doesn't happen for any other Visual C++ so imassuming it's somehow broken. I have been trying to fix this for days. The reason i'm trying to unistall it is because my program After Effects is giving me the error. Please help Cannot Unistall Microsoft C++ 2015 64 :D

It also will not let me re download it, it gives me the same error.

:)

matteo cellucci, Apr 5, 2020
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime Package looks like install every day

Hi,

Thank you for update and reply.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Cannot Unistall Microsoft C++ 2015 64

Visual c ++ redistributable 2015 (86)

Hi Michael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions.

1) How are you trying to install Visual C++ Redistributable 2015?

2) Provide us the exact error message/error code which you get while trying to install Visual C++ Redistributable 2015.

3) Provide us the make and model number of your PC and the architecture, whether your PC is 32-bit or 64-bit.

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting steps.

• Fix problems that block programs from being installed by clicking

this
      link.
    • Try to install Visual C++ in Clean Boot and you can do a Clean Boot by following

this
      link.

If the Clean Boot works, then don't forget to place the computer to normal boot by going to 'Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting' section in the Clean Boot link.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq Ali Khan

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Unistall Microsoft C++ 2015 64

1. Cannot Unistall Microsoft C++ 2015 64 - Similar Threads - Cannot Unistall Microsoft

2. Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022: Hi i cannot install this version, im fighting with this, becouse i want play f1 22 and on the end of install game they show me i didnt have visual 2019...
  3. Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022: Hi i cannot install this version, im fighting with this, becouse i want play f1 22 and on the end of install game they show me i didnt have visual 2019...
  4. Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022: Hello,I need to install this version of C++ to run games like The Sims 4. I can install 2010/12/13 just fine, but when I try to do 2015-22 files I get this popup. "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter...
  5. Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022: Hello,I need to install this version of C++ to run games like The Sims 4. I can install 2010/12/13 just fine, but when I try to do 2015-22 files I get this popup. "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter...
  6. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: It wont let me download the microsoft visual c++ 2015 because I dont have the microsoft visual c++, 2015 how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/53ab6097-4d47-446a-b0e0-7faa9ef505e3
  7. C++ unistalled on accident

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C++ unistalled on accident: I unistalled a bunch of c++ stuff & others alike from my storage bc i was trying to save space but now some of my games wont work. Where can i re-install them? submitted by /u/RIP_XUR [link] [comments]...
  8. Cannot install Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable 2015: I'm trying to download the Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable 2015, but it tells me the installation fails because I can't install it when a newer version has already been installed the 2017 version. and I'm worried to delete the 2017 version, encase any apps or programs...
  9. microsoft visual c++ 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft visual c++ 2015: I can't install microsoft visual c++ 2015. I'm not sure if I need to remove one other but what do I take out to install microsoft visual c++ 2015? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-2015/d7a02f18-05e1-463a-a242-272bd525e3fd
  10. Microsoft redistributable c++ 2015 Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft redistributable c++ 2015 Issue: Hi, I'm experiencing issue with visual studio, there is a software i use the most (Cura Slicer for 3d printing) and it needs visual studio c++ 2015 - 14.0.24212 to run, after i uninstall all newer versions i install it, then i realize some other programs needed Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant unistall 2015 C

2. files in microsoft visual c 2015 redistributable

3. microsoft visual c redistributable 2015

4. cant install microsoft visual c 2015