Windows 10: Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne

Discus and support Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I am opening Asphalt, I get this message. But when I click on update, it goes to the Microsoft store website. I also find no option for updation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saaji69, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Saaji69 Win User

Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne

When I am opening Asphalt, I get this message. But when I click on update, it goes to the Microsoft store website. I also find no option for updation for Asphalt in the Microsoft Store. What should I do? Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne 6d2be0cc-24f8-422f-9055-e050b23b370c?upload=true.png

:)

Saaji69, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Asphalt 8 Airborne will not uninstall

Hi,

At the time that you’ve tried uninstalling Asphalt 8 Airborne, it’s possible that there were system files or registry keys that got corrupted and left some remnants on your computer. Let’s try to uninstall this game using a
    PowerShell command. Here are the steps to remove Asphalt 8: Airborne app from all current accounts on the PC:

• In the search box, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the command below and press Enter:

Get-appxpackage -allusers *Asphalt8Airborne* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Close the window and check the result if it will delete the app.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Jorge Tan Win User

Asphalt 8: Airborne not downloading

Hi Kshitiz,

To help you with your concern, we recommend you to download Asphalt 8 through this
    link.

Regards.

Jorge Tan, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne - Similar Threads - Cannot update Asphalt

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections: Hi everyone! Since the installation on my PC with Windows 10, the game appears to be disconnected from the network despite the fact that I am connected instead via the mobile data of my phone in hotspot mode. Therefore, due to this problem, I am unable to access the SHOP,...
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 Airborne: on my second day now with "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"... Do i just wait for it to correct itself?...
  4. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 8: when i was playing asphalt 8 game suddenly it stopped working. the app is not opening. i uninstalled it and try to install it back but not downlaoding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/426bcb4b-db90-410b-968a-b851db3450ea
  5. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I am Having The Same problem !!! It's Seems That This Happens to Users Every 2 Years Or So...I Have Tried Everything !!!..During Reinstalling,the download start to Hang @1.39 installing..I'am Not Doing A Clean Reboot just 2 PLAY A FREAKING GAME !!! Anybody Else Has Anything...
  6. asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer: asphalt 8 airborne worked on my computer yesterday today it wont work.redownloaded it and it loads but then closes. had the same problem with asphalt 9....
  7. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do? Please help me I've been playing this for 3 years....
  8. "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account": And here’s the error code - 0x803F8001 Of course Im aware that this could just be a temporary glitch but any insight would be lovely. Thank you KR...
  9. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash: Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue with the game on the same device, but now whenever I load up the game, it shows me this popup from the Microsoft Store [See...
  10. asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation: my laptop works on windows 10 version 1803 os build 17134.228 (current). i had asphalt 8 running perfectly fine. but then on 22-8-1018 i did the below mentioned things after which it stopped working : 1)i ran a driver upgrade to Intel HD Graphics Driver - A14 using dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant update my asphelt airborn game as forgot my password