Windows 10: Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101

Discus and support Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Lenovo Y50-70 Touch has been updating fine in the Release Preview Insider Ring up until September 7 2019. Since then, I have not been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChiaraGar2, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101

My Lenovo Y50-70 Touch has been updating fine in the Release Preview Insider Ring up until September 7 2019. Since then, I have not been able to update, getting error 0xc1000101. On June 20, 2020, I changed to the Slow Ring and it did not update either. I have even disabled Norton 360, no luck.

Any tips on what to do? Attached a screenshot of the update history.

Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101 9e4bd003-00d7-4127-bb18-68bf74cbea6d?upload=true.png

:)

ChiaraGar2, Jun 22, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 22, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 22, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101 :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101

1. Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101 - Similar Threads - Cannot update laptop

2. Laptop won't shutdown since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't shutdown since last Windows Update: Since the last Windows update, my HP laptop won't shut down, it says "Shutting down" then goes back to the login screen. I have to hold the power button in to force it to shut down. How can I fix this?...
  3. Windows Update 0cx1900101 Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update 0cx1900101 Error: Hi guys how are you? I was updating my insider build to the newest version that went out today, everything was smooth, but in the middle of update i had a randon restart and the update had a rollback Now when i try the update again i receive the 0cx1900101 error All other...
  4. laptop not working since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not working since last update: Hi, My HP probook is now inoperable since it restarted after an update. Previous to that it kept crashing & I was getting different stop codes including KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED & MEMORY MANAGEMENT. After a series of crashes it said needs a restart. Ever since that...
  5. Something has changed since last year?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something has changed since last year?: I am running windows 10,and I use Nikon Camera,last year the photos are perfect,this year I now have an Extension I never heard about DSC_0046.NEF What or whom decided that now I have to go Download Codecs From Microsoft Store?????? Plus the Microsoft store stops...
  6. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  7. Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update.: Coming up on two years ago my boyfriend was killed by his friend who drinking and driving. My family and he have stayed close. Recently they gifted me with his old laptop so I can use it for school. Everything was pulled off and backed up at the time of his passing. So I was...
  8. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  9. Cannot pin progs to toolbar since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot pin progs to toolbar since last update: Win10 has just updated and I now cannot access my old desktop profile. In addition, all my regular programs that were pinned to the toolbar have disappeared as well as their listing in 'All Apps' unless they are MS progs. So Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox are not there, I...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538