Windows 10: Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response

Discus and support Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As stated in title, I can't update my product review nor can I leave a reply to the developer's response. the normal "leave a review" option is not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SanctusLetum, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response

As stated in title, I can't update my product review nor can I leave a reply to the developer's response. the normal "leave a review" option is not present, nor is there an option to edit or update the current review. I have tried both the wsreset.exe in Administrator Command Prompt as well as through the web browser rather than the store app. The system does not seem to recognize my review as my own and even has the option to rate my own review as helpful or unhelpful.

Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response a73ba8f0-8a67-4eee-aadb-22a3c491ddf3?upload=true.png

Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response b2b78351-fa5e-4981-afdd-72e743a52b74?upload=true.png

Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response 3ad007fa-c7b5-4904-ae9d-128b12dadb52?upload=true.png

:)

SanctusLetum, Oct 10, 2019

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Oct 10, 2019
  3. xhamedz Win User
    Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi

i rated and reviewed for 2 apps in microsoft store , scorpio player and spreadsheet light

after that the developer answered and replyed my review

now i want to back to store and update my review but the UPDATE section disappear and dont exist

where is the problem

apps are installed and i can still rate and review other apps

why i cant update this 2 rate on these apps?

***Modified Title from: cant update my review on some apps after that the developer answer it***

xhamedz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response

i cant leave a review

I cant leave a review in the windows 10 app store. I'm signed in to my Microsoft account to but also the app is

installed but it wont let me review the app in the Windows 10 App Store. I have the latest update the April windows 10 update.

GarretThomas, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response

1. Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response - Similar Threads - Cannot Update Microsoft

2. Unable to leave app review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave app review: I'm reading this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-a-review-of-an-app/ea09e327-cb83-4364-b65b-c9923a994605 and it's not explaining things that well.1. I ran wsreset just in case the store was having cache issues, I uninstalled the...
  3. Unable to leave app review

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to leave app review: I'm reading this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-a-review-of-an-app/ea09e327-cb83-4364-b65b-c9923a994605 and it's not explaining things that well.1. I ran wsreset just in case the store was having cache issues, I uninstalled the...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps, do they all receive a review before they are published to the public...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps, do they all receive a review before they are published to the public...: In a specific case, I was looking for a world encyclopedia for my desktop. I saw there was one titled Britannica World Encyclopedia by Tonic Soft. I was about to purchase and then I read the review by a person who purchased the product. Said that it was an app that led to a...
  5. Microsoft Store Apps, do they all receive a review before they are published to the public...

Microsoft Store Apps, do they all receive a review before they are published to the public...: In a specific case, I was looking for a world encyclopedia for my desktop. I saw there was one titled Britannica World Encyclopedia by Tonic Soft. I was about to purchase and then I read the review by a person who purchased the product. Said that it was an app that led to a...
  6. Delete Microsoft Store Review

Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  7. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete Microsoft Store Review: I posted a review without realizing that my name would be attached to the review. Is it possible for the review to be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-store-review/0347f8d0-1a17-4c1d-a9ce-9033242a7f48
  8. Delete Microsoft Store Review

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. remove microsoft store review

remove microsoft store review: can anyone remove my microsoft store review?i dont want my name there.chat support is useless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-microsoft-store-review/97f16c12-2124-400d-b812-d09d21d22069
  10. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps: Hi i rated and reviewed for 2 apps in microsoft store , scorpio player and spreadsheet light after that the developer answered and replyed my review now i want to back to store and update my review but the UPDATE section disappear and dont exist where is the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update a microsoft store review

2. cant update a review in microsoft store