Windows 10: Cannot update service provider

Discus and support Cannot update service provider in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; They tell me I need to have windows sync this and may need permission.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgeRodak, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Cannot update service provider

They tell me I need to have windows sync this and may need permission.

:)

GeorgeRodak, Jan 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 19, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Cannot update service provider

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Cannot update service provider :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Cannot update service provider

1. Cannot update service provider - Similar Threads - Cannot update service

2. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    authorized service provider near me: I cannot get my Surface Book to open. It just shows my name and "restarting" I suspect I need to replace the battery. I need to find an authorized service provider near me ASAP...
  3. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    authorized service provider near me: I cannot get my Surface Book to open. It just shows my name and "restarting" I suspect I need to replace the battery. I need to find an authorized service provider near me ASAP...
  4. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. find a VPN service provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    find a VPN service provider: where to find a VPN service provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-a-vpn-service-provider/5b8f326d-29c9-4052-adf8-5018ebd11e6f
  6. why microsoft is worst service provider?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why microsoft is worst service provider?: i bought hp laptop with i5 processor in 2012. it was originally windows 8.1. than came windows 10. i upgraded it. PROBLEM STARTED: THE POINTER KEEPS ON MOVING TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE DISPLAY. TILL TODAY i talked with windows services, many times. they took control...
  7. Licensing Service Provider

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licensing Service Provider: Hello Everyone What are the requirements to become a Microsoft Licensing Service Provider (LSP)? I cant seem to get any information on the internet. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licensing-service-provider/e51d0057-fbfd-4c1c-9fe5-ea55b9459b25"
  8. How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?: Hello, I have a question, that I'm trying to solve for half a year now. Our customers use qualified certificates for signing documents in our system. We support a subset of CSP/KSP to handle private keys. Sometimes it happens, that our customers apply for a new certificate,...
  9. UPDATE SERVICE CANNOT BE STOPPED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE SERVICE CANNOT BE STOPPED: Why the update service cannot be stopped? I am tired of every time I turn my laptop on the update service slow down the internet speed and some programs crush. I used to stop the service and disable it before it started to run at full but now I can't do that anymore. I want...
  10. Microsoft authorized service providers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft authorized service providers: Hi All. Can anyone tell me if a company in Sydney, Comnet IT Services, phone 1800-861-591 is an authorized Microsoft Service Provider? Thanks in advance....