Windows 10: Cannot update to 1903 Continued

Discus and support Cannot update to 1903 Continued in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Originally started here I continue to have problems addressing this issue and created this new thread per zbooks instructions. @zbook: So, using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by varxtis, Sep 26, 2019.

1. varxtis Win User

Cannot update to 1903 Continued

Originally started here I continue to have problems addressing this issue and created this new thread per zbooks instructions.
    @zbook: So, using advanced startup I booted into command prompt. This was what the dialogue looked like after attempting your last instructions
    "
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.1]
    Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

X:\windows\system32>bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    osdevice partition=C:

X:\windows\system32>chkdsk /r /v C:
    The type of the file system is RAW
    CHKDSK is not available for raw drives.

x:\windows\system32>
    "

I have an iso disk created and loaded in an ext DVD drive. But the advanced startup options allowed me boot into the command prompts without having to load the iso.

If you're banging your head on the desk right now, Im really sorry, but I don't know any of this stuff. I really need to fix this and HP said that there no way for them to diagnose it without having a more specific error code. Theyre refusing to connect remotely to diagnose the issue. Theyre just falling back on the "re-install windows" approach. If you could please continue to be patient with me and help me out, I'd be deeply grateful!

Update:
    Currently following steps from your last post in previous thread zbook. Will post it here as soon as its done. Screencaped disk mangement using snipping tool, Ran V2 and DM, now just running through command prompt.

:)

varxtis, Sep 26, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Sep 26, 2019
  3. MJLONGLEY Win User
    Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Cannot update to 1903 Continued

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Cannot update to 1903 Continued

1. Cannot update to 1903 Continued - Similar Threads - Cannot update 1903

2. Cannot install Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Update 1903: setupact: 2020-07-28 10:00:36, Error SYSPRP SPPNP: Failed to enumerate primitive driver packages. Err = 0x13[gle=0x00000013] 2020-07-28 10:00:36, Error SYSPRP SPPNP: Unable to install primitive drivers. Err = 0x13[gle=0x00000013] 2020-07-28...
  3. Windows 10 update 1903 continued woes

Windows 10 update 1903 continued woes: My PC has been trying and failing to update from 1709 to 1903 all year prior to that it would fail with earlier updates due to lack of disk space, but I subsequently did some housekeeping and this wasn't the cause of the 1903 failures, although nothing would really indicate...
  4. Windows Update 1803 and 1903 - Continually Failing

Windows Update 1803 and 1903 - Continually Failing: Hi forum peoples, I've been searching and searching for... probably two months now to try and find help with this issue. Version 1803 wants to update, so it makes me update. That inevitably fails. So when I go in to try and check why it failed, it doesn't actually tell me...
  5. Windows Update 1903 Update Continues to Get Stuck at 87%

Windows Update 1903 Update Continues to Get Stuck at 87%: I have read all the fixes tried them myself and then turned over to, "The Geek Squad" who spent hours remotely trying to fix the problem without success. My next step is to take my computer in so they physically can work on it, which I would prefer not to do. I also read that...
  6. Cannot update to 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot update to 1903: I'm currently running Windows 10 version 1803. When I try to update to 1903 it will get to about 29% and then roll back the update. Things I've tried so far: - Running the Windows Update Troubleshooter (no change) - Reinstalling Windows I'm using a Dell G3 3579 laptop with...
  7. Cannot install update 1903

Cannot install update 1903: I can not install update 1903. Windows Update Assistant says that I have the latest version but I don't. The updater on the settings menu keeps stalling out before completion. This happened at 25% then at 64%. Help please....
  8. CANNOT UPDATE TO 1903!!

CANNOT UPDATE TO 1903!!: Hello, For the past month, I have tried to update to the latest Windows 10 Update 1903, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro on 1803 OS Build 17134.950 which is the latest on the 1803 update with an Intel Core i3-4130. When trying to update it gets stuck at 60% and then...
  9. Cannot update windows to 1903

Cannot update windows to 1903: I have tried windows update and update assistant to update to 1903. Update assistant would shut down mid update, tried a few times. Then ran troubleshoot updater and it fixed 2 things (see below). Tried windows update, it got through the whole thing restarted to finalize and...
  10. Cannot Install Update 1903

Cannot Install Update 1903: It fails at 60% complete every time, telling me "Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation." Thus far, I have attempted to install it: 1) As prompted by the XBox Gamepass for...