Windows 10: Cannot update to .NET 5.0.5

Discus and support Cannot update to .NET 5.0.5 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I got error 0x80070643 while updating .NET 5.0.5 x64. The fact is that for some reason I first upgraded to .NET 5.0.6, and upgraded to 5.0.5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xInZeRx, Jun 6, 2021.

1. xInZeRx Win User

Cannot update to .NET 5.0.5

Hello, I got error 0x80070643 while updating .NET 5.0.5 x64. The fact is that for some reason I first upgraded to .NET 5.0.6, and upgraded to 5.0.5 appeared later, which is why such an error occurs, since you cannot upgrade to a version below. How can this be fixed?

:)

xInZeRx, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing .NET 5

Source: Introducing .NET 5 | .NET Blog

Brink, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing .NET 5

Source: Introducing .NET 5 | .NET Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 6, 2021
  4. ridgemere Win User

PC Suite, DKU-5 cable and Nokia 6101

But there are other pages where the DKU-5 is still listed e.g.:

http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,79898,00.html

Both this table and the interactive graphic version at:

http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,75883,00.html

show the DKU-5 as being compatible with this phone. Also if you use the 'Help me out' feature in the step-by-step download facility at:

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,72026,00.html

it lists the DKU-5 for this phone.

If I there had been any indication that there was a compatibility issue, I wouldn't have bought the cable.

ridgemere, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot update to .NET 5.0.5 - Similar Threads - Cannot update NET

2. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  3. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  4. .net 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .net 5: Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9....
  5. NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1: I was running software that uses Net 5. After installing 21h1 it seems to override the 5 version with 4.8, so the app doesn't run. Any clues how to get NET 5 on the PC ? Tests already doneClean WIN install load NET5 and the app worksAs soon as I run the updater it's puts 4.8...
  6. When does the .Net 5 come with the Windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When does the .Net 5 come with the Windows update?: Hello, I updated Windows 10 to the latest version but the .net version 5 doesn't install automatically. When does the dot Net version update come with the Windows update? Thanks Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 20H2 Installed on ‎6/‎17/‎2020 OS build 19042.630...
  7. Cannot register yubikey 5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot register yubikey 5: Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-register-yubikey-5/f29d9401-b24c-4be1-9458-1201fd8dcfbf"
  8. Announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 5: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 5. It includes a new Json serializer, support for publishing single file executables, an update to runtime roll-forward, and changes in the BCL. If you missed it, check out the improvements we released in .NET Core 3.0 Preview 4,...
  9. Introducing .NET 5

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing .NET 5: Today, we’re announcing that the next release after .NET Core 3.0 will be .NET 5. This will be the next big release in the .NET family.There will be just one .NET going forward, and you will be able to use it to target Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, tvOS, watchOS and...
  10. Net Use Error 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net Use Error 5: I'm running from a command window opened with admin privligies. I'm trying to create a mapped drive of f: from pc1 a windows 10 pc to another win 10 pc2 on the same network sub-domain. net use N: \\pc1\f$ /user:pc1\user1 password /persistent:yes Causes "Error 5...