Windows 10: Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.

Discus and support Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know a lot of threads already posted about this topic, but I want to show about my problem, I already uninstalled LDplayer in my system but still it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by twinkleeyes19, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.

I know a lot of threads already posted about this topic, but I want to show about my problem, I already uninstalled LDplayer in my system but still it leaves a folder that cannot be deleted, tried all possible ways but still no progress.

Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue. [​IMG]Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue. [​IMG]

:)

twinkleeyes19, Mar 31, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 31, 2021
  4. vraj7575 Win User

Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.

new Update 20H2 issue

recently I have updated windows 10 to latest version 20H2,and with the new update I have started facing one issue.My laptop shuts down when its at 12% without any low battery warning ,I have checked all power option ,I think its a bug ,so kindly help.

vraj7575, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.

1. Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue. - Similar Threads - Cannot Update 20H2

2. Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox: I don't have any emulators. I dont have virtualbox on my pc. Please help, what can i do to install the latest updates? This is driving me crazy because i cant find anything related to virtualbox. Please suggest something...
  3. Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.

Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.: Hello, I'm trying to update Windows 10, version 20H2 but when I run the update, it installs to 35% then I get the following message:"What needs your attention" and it tells me to Manually uninstall VirtualBox.I previously had an emulator installed, but uninstalled it long...
  4. Windows 10 Update 20H2 Won't update because of VirtualBox

Windows 10 Update 20H2 Won't update because of VirtualBox: So i've been trying to update my laptop for a few months now, and every time I try to update once the system is checking that everything is "ready" to continue with the installation, the installation stops, giving me this message "What needs your attention... VirtualBox...
  5. Virtualbox and 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtualbox and 20H2: I can not seem to uninstall my Virtualbox to install 20H2, because I don’t have it anymore on my computer. Yet the update still clashes with it. What do I do? submitted by /u/Xerrojaz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7e4y2/virtualbox_and_20h2/
  6. Window Update 20H2 VirtualBox Problem

Window Update 20H2 VirtualBox Problem: Hello, I am currently updating 20H2 but running into technical difficulties when comes to installing it. It is prompting that I have to manually uninstall VirtualBox but I have no recollection of ever downloading it. My attempts to fix were to restart my computer and...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 update error due to VirtualBox Uninstall this app because it is not...

Windows 10 20H2 update error due to VirtualBox Uninstall this app because it is not...: I can't do the windows 10 20H2 update due to an app called VirtualBox by Oracle that is followed by a statement tells me to delete it to continue the update because this app is not compatible with windows I searched everywhere in the computer I can't find it neither in the...
  8. cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled

cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled: i have problem here i cant update to windows 20H2 because of this virtual box. i have try the solution on the page Windows 10 upgrade can’t complete due to error: “Some apps need to be uninstalled.” i saw 23 file but i cant find any of them have true value on the step 4....
  9. new Update 20H2 issue

new Update 20H2 issue: recently I have updated windows 10 to latest version 20H2,and with the new update I have started facing one issue.My laptop shuts down when its at 12% without any low battery warning ,I have checked all power option ,I think its a bug ,so kindly help....
  10. Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall

Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall: Installing the update normally through settings gets stuck at 35% then pops up aninstallation window pictured which tells me to manually uninstall virtualbox to continue as it is 'not compatible with windows' . At first the uninstallation attempts failed stating "You need...