Windows 10: Cannot Update to Version 20H2

Discus and support Cannot Update to Version 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried updating, but it after it said installing 100%, it restarted and said [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OwenBland, Oct 29, 2020.

1. OwenBland Win User

Cannot Update to Version 20H2

I tried updating, but it after it said installing 100%, it restarted and said

Cannot Update to Version 20H2 [​IMG]

:)

OwenBland, Oct 29, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Straight to Windows 10 Update, Version 20H2

I've never downloaded the version 2004, since people said that it's bugged. And I only use my phone as the main source of data connection. Now then there's another new update, version 20H2.

My question is, does update 20H2 covered up the version 2004? Like the update 20H2 already had the 2004 In it?

If it does how much GB will I consume downloading the update?

I've heard that update 2004 size is 4GB, Is the update 20H2 file size is another 4GB? or just 1GB?

Please do tell me the total file size.. Cause I really, really have a limited internet connection.

EnricoLuis, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Cannot Update to Version 20H2

Unable to get New Version 20H2

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 (OS Build: 19041.572)

I heard & read that Microsoft has released New Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". But when i checked for Updates through Windows Updates its shows me that you,re using the Latest Version.

Can you please help me to update to New Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". Is there any Link to Download Version "20H2". Eagerly waiting to try the New Windows
    10 OS, Version "20H2".

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Update to Version 20H2

1. Cannot Update to Version 20H2 - Similar Threads - Cannot Update Version

2. Cannot upgrade Windows from version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade Windows from version 20H2: Hi, I have not updated my windows for a long time. However, I recently tried to download an application through the Microsoft store, but to download the application, my PC must be up to date, and it seems that my computer has tried to update several times before, but has had...
  3. cannot update my windows 10 to version 20H2

cannot update my windows 10 to version 20H2: i cannot my windows 10 to version 20H2 and it keeps giving me the below mentioned error message.i already had un-installed this app but still this message comes up , i cannot find this app in "programs and features"please help...
  4. Cannot Update to Windows 10 version 20H2

Cannot Update to Windows 10 version 20H2: Split from this thread.Hi, please can you write me simple steps on how to clone C drive? to a USB with ample free space to be able to update the PC to 20H2. I find myself keep going circle that it only manages to update a bit of 20H2 about 17% then starts undoing all the...
  5. Windows Version 20H2 Update-

Windows Version 20H2 Update-: This update for any of our machines is the kiss of death concerning all updates of 20H2. I dont care that Microsoft has broken it down in several updates. Plus even though we had to format and reinstall windows to every machine and pause windows update. Windows still...
  6. KB5000822 cannot install in OS version 20H2

KB5000822 cannot install in OS version 20H2: Hi Gurus, We have a PC which was got issue need uninstall KB5000822 when the version is 1809. Now, the relate issue fixed and we plan to install KB5000822 back, but the PC already updated to 20H2 by enterprise SCCM push. Try to download the KB, all for version 1809;...
  7. Cannot Install Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 20H2

Cannot Install Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 20H2: Hey there, I've recently been unable to update my copy of Windows 10 to the latest version - 20H2. Specs: i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz 64.0 GB DDR4 2x2TB NVMe SSD Primary OS drive has ~800GB free Version 1909 OS build 18363.1440 installed on 8/11/2019 I've tried and failed to...
  8. Cannot login at 20H2 update

Cannot login at 20H2 update: This is immediately after the 20H2 update. I have a personal account setup that I cannot login to. I enter the password, it begins the login process, then immediately logs me back off. I can login to the admin account account with issues. I need my personal account back....
  9. Cannot install Windows 10 version 20H2

Cannot install Windows 10 version 20H2: Hello I have this problem when I try to update my Windows 10. I never install that application, but it just keep showing when I try to update my Windows 10. Can you help me please? [ATTACH]...
  10. Update Version 20H2

Update Version 20H2: Hallo Nach dem Update habe ich alle Kacheln verloren und die Windows- Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Alle Verknüpfungen in der Tastleiste sind weg. Neustart "Fatal Error" , blauer Bildschirm. Nochmals neu gestartet und Update deinstalliert. Keine Kacheln mehr, Taskleiste...