Windows 10: Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver

Discus and support Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I've been trying to update my windows 10 for a while since its reached end of service and I can no longer stream with audio to my friends on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DetectiveOpossum, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver

Hi! I've been trying to update my windows 10 for a while since its reached end of service and I can no longer stream with audio to my friends on discord

It goes almost completely through the process and then says I need to fix the Realtek Bluetooth Driver. However, it doesn't appear in my device manager, I've tried multiple times to find it, I tried installing a new driver that never popped up. When I go to uninstall things, the only things that are there are "Realtek Card Reader", "Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver", & "Realtek PCI-E Wireless Lan Driver".

I have tried previous posts' that are closed solution to install two new drivers but Nothing happened and Realtek still isn't in my device manager.

I'm on a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop, but I couldn't tell you which one off the top of my head I received it in 2017 for my HS graduation, but it was kinda older then too

Please help ;A;

:)

DetectiveOpossum, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 30, 2019
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver :)

JoeBoyka, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver

1. Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver - Similar Threads - Cannot Update 1903

2. Can't update Windows 10 because of Realtek Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 10 because of Realtek Bluetooth drivers: I am trying to update an inspiron 3656. Update keeps saying I have a problem with the Realtek Bluetooth drivers. I have tried to update the driver, but Device manager tells me I have the best driver. I am stuck in an endless circle....
  3. Windows Update 1903 and Realtek Bluetooth

Windows Update 1903 and Realtek Bluetooth: Hello everyone, I have tried updating my computer with Windows 10 Update 1903 and it is been block by the realtek bluetooth issue Although I downloaded the drivers to update the driver but I do not see the driver in the device manager. What can I do to solve the issue?...
  4. Cannot Update Because of Realtek Bluetooth

Cannot Update Because of Realtek Bluetooth: I got that message and went to the "Learn More" https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4529832/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-some-driver-versio and got to step 16 when my issue began. I did as it said and opened Device Manager, there is no bluetooth...
  5. Cannot update windows 10 to 1903.

Cannot update windows 10 to 1903.: Hi, I need help with updating Windows 10. Whenever I try and update to 1903 the november feature update, it downloads then fails on the install phase. I get the fault 0x80070003. I've ran the update troubleshooter and it tells me that a potential windows update database...
  6. Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update: So I got the message yesterday saying I couldn't update my computer to Windows 1903 due to an outdated Realtek Bluetooth driver. I followed the steps up till the point where I select update drivers in the dropdown menu. It gave me the message "Windows has determined that you...
  7. Windows 10 1803 -> 1903 Update Fails Because of Realtek Bluetooth

Windows 10 1803 -> 1903 Update Fails Because of Realtek Bluetooth: Windows Version: Windows 10, version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1130) I've been trying to update from version 1803 to version 1903 through Windows Update, but when the installation is 25% complete, I get a popup informing me that my existing Realtek Bluetooth driver isn't...
  8. Cannot update to Windows 10, version 1903, because of partition

Cannot update to Windows 10, version 1903, because of partition: I cannot update to version 1903 of Windows 10 because it "couldn't update the system reserved partition." So, I ran disk management and found (a) Disk 0 partition 1 - EFI system partition - 260MB capacity, 260MB free; (b) Disk 0 partition 4 - OEM partition - 880MB capacity,...
  9. Cannot update to windows 10 1903

Cannot update to windows 10 1903: Ive tried since August to update to Windows 10 1903. I'm tired of seeing notice I need to update and they will not support my version of windows 10 after November. I have tried to update all my drivers. I have turned off Anti virus. Ive turned off and uninstalled components...
  10. Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem: Greetings everyone, Last weekend I installed the newest big Windows 10 update 1903 and just like last time I updated my Windows 10 I again have problems with my sound drivers. Luckily the previous time I got it fixed by reinstalling the drivers via uninstalling them,...