Windows 10: Cannot update windows 10- AMD Driver but i have intel processor

Discus and support Cannot update windows 10- AMD Driver but i have intel processor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all. I have never installed this driver before - not sure why I see this error message on my machine. This error message has been there since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johnny_816, May 17, 2021.

1. Cannot update windows 10- AMD Driver but i have intel processor

Hello all. I have never installed this driver before - not sure why I see this error message on my machine. This error message has been there since i bought it, but the computer is now out of warranty. I had given it to someone but they returned it to me as they were not using it and this issue was never resolved. Any idea how I can search for a device driver by name? I click and expand every icon in device manager and there is no AMD driver to be found. Also, my processor is an Intel Processor- not AMD.Thank you.John

:)

Johnny_816, May 17, 2021
  2. Omar_LA Win User

Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor

I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but I wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i5 processor in the place of AMD. But I have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or
    other processors since the slots are seen to be different. OR is there any other processor which is equivalent to INTEL i5.

My Computer has an AMD A6 so I wanted to replace this AMD A6 Processor with an INTEL i5.

Omar_LA, May 17, 2021
  3. Replace AMD Processor With Intel Processor.

I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but i wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i7 processor in the place of AMD. But i have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or other processors since the slots are
    seen to be different. OR is there any other processor which is equivalent to INTEL i7.

***Edited Original Title From: CAN A AMD A4 PROCESSOR BE REPLACED BY INTEL PROCESSORS***

lenovafrex238, May 17, 2021
  4. Cannot update windows 10- AMD Driver but i have intel processor

PROCESSOR INTEL OR AMD OR SNAPDRAGON REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 1903 19H1

We know that , Microsoft has decided to release the final new edition of Windows 10 1903 codenamed 19H1 in the month of the year 2019.

Before installing windows 10 1903 , we should know the processor requirements .

According to docs.microsoft.com website ,microosft authors are published the list of supported processors from intel , amd and snapdragon

From intel

Up through the following 9th Generation Intel Processors.

Intel Core i3 Processors

Intel Core i5 Processors

Intel Core i7 Processors

Intel Core i9-9xxxK Processors

Intel Xeon E-21xx[1] Processors

Intel Atom J4xxx/J5xxx Processors

Intel Atom N4xxx/N5xxx Processors

Celeron Processors

Pentium Processors

NOTE: [1] Intel Xeon processors are supported on Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and Windows 10 Enterprise only

From amdUp through the following AMD Processors

AMD 7th Generation Processors (A-Series Ax-9xxx & E-Series Ex-9xxx & FX-9xxx)

AMD Athlon 2xx Processors

AMD Ryzen 3/5/7 2xxx, AMD Opteron[2] Processors

AMD EPYC 7xxx[2] Processors

NOTE:: [2] AMD Opteron and AMD EPYC processors are supported on Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and Windows 10 Enterprise only

From qualcomm

Qualcomm Snapdragon 850

Source taken from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/windows-processor-requirements

Thanks for reading my post , If you like then , give UPVOTES to me

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Cannot update windows 10- AMD Driver but i have intel processor

1. Cannot update windows 10- AMD Driver but i have intel processor - Similar Threads - Cannot update AMD

2. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  3. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  4. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated: Intel, Nvidia and AMD have published their September 2020 display drivers for Windows 10. If you’ve Windows 10 version 1809 or newer, you should be able to update your display drivers and grab the fixes or support for new games. Intel’s “unlocked” display driver for Windows...
  6. Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor: I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but I wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i5 processor in the place of AMD. But I have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or other processors since the slots are seen to be different....
  7. From INTEL to AMD processor BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    From INTEL to AMD processor BSOD problem: Hello, I switched to a new motherboard with an amd processor, I was using Intel before. I never got BSOD before on my windows 10 PC. I am getting different BSOD messages such as: IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  8. AMD update STILL appearing for Intel Processors !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD update STILL appearing for Intel Processors !!!: Today I've finally been updating my version of Windows 10 1703 on my laptop, since its NIC is no longer supported and I had to get a dongle. During the process, however, I noticed an update meant for AMD processors, even though my system uses one from Intel I also have an...
  9. Demystifying Windows 10 Microcode Updates for Intel and AMD Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Demystifying Windows 10 Microcode Updates for Intel and AMD Processors: Hello, my name is Steve Mathias, Microsoft Premier Field Engineer (PFE) and I wanted to spend a moment to discuss the “mechanics” of the Intel Microcode Updates that you may see coming down from Microsoft Update or the Windows Catalog. The security implications of why you...
  10. Need driver for AMD E450 processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need driver for AMD E450 processor: I will be extremely grateful if anyone can help me. I have an HP Compaq system that has had a bad case of indigestion, and has fallen over. Windows 10 64-bit has been deleted – the hard disk is wiped - and I need to reinstall Windows. Obviously I’d like a file / disk from...