Windows 10: Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat

Discus and support Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I need to update to version 1809 or higher. Stuck at 1607. Windows update says "No updates available", the update downloads I can find say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThrowawayAccount88888888, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat

Hello,I need to update to version 1809 or higher. Stuck at 1607. Windows update says "No updates available", the update downloads I can find say "Contact system administrator" when I try to run them, I cannot find an ISO with this version or higher, and the one ISO I could manage to find won't take my activation key.Help? Tried for an hour to get through on the automated phone system, and it keeps hanging up on me. Waited for an hour for someone to respond to chat before giving up. I'm completely stuck and Microsoft support cannot be reached. I desperately wish I didn't waste money on Windows,

:)

ThrowawayAccount88888888, Oct 8, 2021

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Oct 8, 2021
  3. DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

From FAQ:
    If GWX didn't tell you to update, your key probably isn't in the system yet.

I'm just downloading the ISOs. I don't intend to install yet largely because GWX hasn't said I could.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat

1. Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat - Similar Threads - Cannot update cannot

2. Cannot find the chat and copilot button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find the chat and copilot button: Hello,I am unable to find the chat icon and the copilot icon here in my taskbar settings, Can anyone tell me how to activate them?In my settings>Personilization>Taskbar, I can find only Taskview and widgets. I have installed all the recent updates and still have not got...
  3. Cannot find the chat and copilot button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find the chat and copilot button: Hello,I am unable to find the chat icon and the copilot icon here in my taskbar settings, Can anyone tell me how to activate them?In my settings>Personilization>Taskbar, I can find only Taskview and widgets. I have installed all the recent updates and still have not got...
  4. cannot download windows 10 iso for bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot download windows 10 iso for bootcamp: I get following'We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies.Ive tried Mobile data connection and WiFi and same messaege....
  5. cannot download windows 10 iso for bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download windows 10 iso for bootcamp: I get following'We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies.Ive tried Mobile data connection and WiFi and same messaege....
  6. cannot download windows 10 iso for bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat

Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat: Hello,I need to update to version 1809 or higher. Stuck at 1607. Windows update says "No updates available", the update downloads I can find say "Contact system administrator" when I try to run them, I cannot find an ISO with this version or higher, and the one ISO I could...
  8. Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Windows 10, cannot find ISO download location, support won't answer phone or chat: Hello,I need to update to version 1809 or higher. Stuck at 1607. Windows update says "No updates available", the update downloads I can find say "Contact system administrator" when I try to run them, I cannot find an ISO with this version or higher, and the one ISO I could...
  9. Cannot download .iso

Cannot download .iso: Hello, I cannot download the Windows 10 .iso file from the website. When I click on the Install link I either get a Gateway Timeout error, or I get a .html file that displays in plain text. I have tried the link on multiple machines and it is not working. Is anybody...
  10. Cannot seem to download Windows 10 ISO

Cannot seem to download Windows 10 ISO: My current Windows 10 system has been corrupted and I want to create a Windows 10 bootup USB. I have been able to reboot using a UBUNTU startup USB and have tried multiple times to download the Windows 10 ISO and it has failed -- just shy of completion -- multiple times. What...