Windows 10: CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous.

Discus and support CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've spent days with MS agents. None of which were able to resolve this issue. I'm running an ASUS beast of a tower with a terabyte of space and plenty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AshleyAlfaro, Feb 18, 2019.

1. CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous.

I've spent days with MS agents. None of which were able to resolve this issue. I'm running an ASUS beast of a tower with a terabyte of space and plenty of memory. What makes my case a little different is that I'm currently experiencing a java installation issue. My system is unable to find Java. No clue as to why. Here are screenshots of my update history. Any help will be most appreciated. P.S. I am not using an ISO. Definitely cannot afford to lose any amount of mental sanity right now. CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous. e5f8fa28-2bc0-4a10-af73-d54ab462747d?upload=true.jpg

CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous. c97013ed-2166-41de-a495-2202d8df4a27?upload=true.jpg

CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous. 7569a6e9-79c8-415c-aae9-13a494c02f63?upload=true.jpg

:)

AshleyAlfaro, Feb 18, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 18, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Silvero Win User

CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous.

Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous. :) Thank you.

Silvero, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous.

1. CANNOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10. CONSTANT ERRORS. This is ridiculous. - Similar Threads - CANNOT UPDATE CONSTANT

2. ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10: i have been all across the Internet and the Undernet with this Problem. it is a Problem which MANY of You are farmilliar with. Windows seems to be DELIBERATELY DESIGNED to SLOW DOWN and CRASH. i am running an old Dell from like 2018 and it ran fine with Windows 7....never a...
  3. ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10: i have been all across the Internet and the Undernet with this Problem. it is a Problem which MANY of You are farmilliar with. Windows seems to be DELIBERATELY DESIGNED to SLOW DOWN and CRASH. i am running an old Dell from like 2018 and it ran fine with Windows 7....never a...
  4. ONGOING RIDICULOUS ISSUES WITH WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 calc errors ridiculous

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 calc errors ridiculous: lmao 12 + 4 x 2 = 32 ???? https://prnt.sc/w6o9d5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calc-errors-ridiculous/8e7e4085-6ec4-4fe3-91ff-8104cbfb0add
  6. Forced Windows updates - ridiculous

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced Windows updates - ridiculous: Soooo... I would actually just like to start organizing a petition to either 1. Get our freedom of choice regarding updates back, or 2. Perhaps to get MS to start paying for people's hardware that their software updates render useless which I guess would grant us the 1st...
  7. Ridiculous update confusion

Ridiculous update confusion: Why is updating a total clusterfuk? Why doesn't it just update? I have no clue why it has downloaded but doesn't install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ridiculous-update-confusion/3624abb9-64b5-4815-8406-25b787deb954
  8. Windows update ridiculousness

Windows update ridiculousness: How after so many years has no employee at Microsoft managed to create a better experience regarding updates? Clearly your User Experience team don't understand UX. Waiting to hours for an update. Here's some advice: notify the user the estimated update time? It's not...
  9. Ridiculous time updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ridiculous time updating: Arrrggghhh! I'm afraid that's about it for me and W10. I have watched in pain the updates/upgrades over the W10's life and I'm just plain fed up with it. The current update has now been going on for five hours and has gone back to "Preparing to install 8%" where it has been...
  10. Windows 10 Ridiculously Large

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Ridiculously Large: I upgraded to Windows 10 only to find that it ended up ridiculous large and in an awful resolution. I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it is not nearly as big. Here is a picture: [img] 18220