Windows 10: Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

Discus and support Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For weeks now my computer has been attempting to update itself. The same thing always happens. It goes to the update screen and climbs up to 100% and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephNichols, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

For weeks now my computer has been attempting to update itself. The same thing always happens. It goes to the update screen and climbs up to 100% and then restarts as if everything worked flawlessly. Except it doesn't finish booting. Eventually I have to manually turn the laptop off and back on until about the 3rd time when it reverts back to it's old version of Windows. Then when Windows finally boots up it tells me that it's out of date and that this version will no longer be supported after November.

I'm not sure what to do..

:)

JosephNichols, Oct 4, 2019

2. Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Oct 4, 2019
  3. asus zenbook ux330ua asus splendid utility

just bought a asus zenbook ux330ua ..advertized with asus splendid utility, but was installed..i downloaded one but cannot not get it to run.need help

LyndonSutherland, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop.

WellingtonQA, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

1. Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook. - Similar Threads - Cannot update ASUS

2. ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I have decided to upgrade my SSD to get more storage space in my laptop needed for academic softwares. Went from a SATA SanDisk 256GB to a PCIe Sabrent 2TB. A little overkill. After having trouble modifying the sector size for compatibility, I finally reinstalled Windows 10....
  3. Driver error on Asus ZenBook (13gen) DRIVER_VERIFYER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver error on Asus ZenBook (13gen) DRIVER_VERIFYER_DMA_VIOLATION: I got this notebook about a year ago, a little less, and since about June/July I get more and more blue screens with the error code DRIVER_VERIFYER_DMA_VIOLATION At first it was only when I booted the device, but now, after I updated pretty much every driver, I also get it...
  4. Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working: When I first bought this new computer, I had no issues with it. It was lighter, slimmer, faster, quieter, and looked cooler than my old Lenovo Yoga from 2015. The graphics card was a downgrade from the Nvidia GeForce I had to integrated graphics, but I worked my way around...
  5. HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen: My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop....
  6. ASUS Zenbook refuses to load Windows installer via USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Zenbook refuses to load Windows installer via USB: Hello! I've read a whole boatload of posts here, and tried a lot, but hit a wall with trying to help out a friend's software-janked but seemingly hardware-fine laptop. I'd like some outside opinions, just to know I'm not missing something. The basic facts: The laptop is an...
  7. My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.: Hi, i just got my laptop about a week ago and it has since requested me to "shut down and update" twice which i did. However after the second update the touchpad suddenly stopped working. The curser does not show up unless i attach a usb/wireless mouse to the laptop. It also...
  8. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN): Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent. Have someone same problem and if...
  9. Issues With Display on my ASUS ZenBook UX303UB Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues With Display on my ASUS ZenBook UX303UB Visual Studio: Hi All, This is my first post/ request for help on these forums so please forgive my Newbieness if I'm not following the culture on this site. My Issue: When ever I try to move something to my external display it grows the 100 times the size. I have my display settings...
  10. ASUS Zenbook Windows 10 completely freezes but only on battery.

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Zenbook Windows 10 completely freezes but only on battery.: I have an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB that I purchased a few weeks ago. It works perfectly when plugged, but for some reason it freezes on me when I am not plugged in (running on battery). It will randomly freeze from anywhere between 10 minutes and beyond. The computer will do a...