Windows 10: Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

Discus and support Cannot update Windows to version 21H1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I check for updates, it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."But then it says "We couldn't connect to the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaSmith784, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

When I check for updates, it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."But then it says "We couldn't connect to the update service. We will try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you are connected to the Internet."I have tried to create a new admin user account and do an update, but I have the same problem, I also got tired of "sfc scannow".

:)

PatriciaSmith784, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

1. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Cannot update version

2. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I am getting an error from a few days ago when I tried to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know for more information on this error....
  3. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I am getting an error from a few days ago when I tried to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know for more information on this error....
  4. I cannot update Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot update Windows 10 version 21H1: Hi,I do not know what happened, my laptop cannot update Windows, I try to restart and hope it updates, but it said something like cannot update, change to the old version. Windows Update panel is still like the below picture.What should I do now? The start menu still has...
  5. I cannot update Windows 10 version 21H1

I cannot update Windows 10 version 21H1: Hi,I do not know what happened, my laptop cannot update Windows, I try to restart and hope it updates, but it said something like cannot update, change to the old version. Windows Update panel is still like the below picture.What should I do now? The start menu still has...
  6. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I have been getting an error for weeks when I try to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. The problem still persists. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know to learn more about this error and find a...
  7. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I have been getting an error for weeks when I try to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. The problem still persists. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know to learn more about this error and find a...
  8. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

9. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

Cannot update Windows to version 21H1: When I check for updates, it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."But then it says "We couldn't connect to the update service. We will try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you are connected to the Internet."I...
  10. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Windows to version 21H1: When I check for updates, it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."But then it says "We couldn't connect to the update service. We will try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you are connected to the Internet."I...