Windows 10: Cannot upgrade to version 21H1

Discus and support Cannot upgrade to version 21H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to update but after it said install 100% it rebooted and gave error 0x800f081f I have restarted this process about 4 times. Can anybody help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenLipman, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Cannot upgrade to version 21H1

I tried to update but after it said install 100% it rebooted and gave error 0x800f081f I have restarted this process about 4 times. Can anybody help me please?

:)

KarenLipman, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Rahulji Win User

How to get the Windows 10 May 2021 Update version 21H1

so to upgrade from 20H2 to 21H1 has two steps:
    1. install EP
    2. install update, but which one? for x64 arch. thx

Rahulji, Aug 9, 2021
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Aug 9, 2021
  4. magilla Win User

Cannot upgrade to version 21H1

Windows 21H1 Im confused

Did you run the enablement package dated December 8?

magilla, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Cannot upgrade to version 21H1

1. Cannot upgrade to version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Cannot upgrade version

2. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Windows to version 21H1: When I check for updates, it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."But then it says "We couldn't connect to the update service. We will try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you are connected to the Internet."I...
  3. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update Windows to version 21H1: When I check for updates, it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes."But then it says "We couldn't connect to the update service. We will try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you are connected to the Internet."I...
  4. Cannot update Windows to version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1

Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1: I was able to reimage my pc, but after I ran the updates it would continue to fail. I have started and stop the windows update, deleted the windows/software distribution folder then rebooted without any luck. I tried to update using this tool from Microsoft but will reboot...
  6. Upgrade to 21H1

Upgrade to 21H1: Hello, I recently joined the windows insiders community, and recieved a windows 10 feature update to 21H1. Which i think is windows 11.But when I try to update, it says installing, goes to 100% and then throws an error 0x80073701What should I try to fix this error? Is it a...
  7. After upgrading from Windows 10 to version 21H1, it cannot start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After upgrading from Windows 10 to version 21H1, it cannot start.: I tried to boot into safe mode, but was unsuccessful.I tried all the options with the advanced options, but they all end up asking for a password, and when I enter the correct password, it still says incorrect.I tried using Shift on startup, it goes to advanced options, and...
  8. Upgrade to Windows version 21H1

Upgrade to Windows version 21H1: Hi Microsoft Team,Good day to you.I would like to check with you regarding upgrade Windows version to 21H1.If is possible to direct upgrade to version 21H1 from version 1709, 1809 and 1909?Or what is the minimum version to have for upgrading to version 21H1?Looking forward...
  9. Upgrade from version 1909 to 21H1 fails

Upgrade from version 1909 to 21H1 fails: I'm trying to upgrade from 1909 to 21H1 using the Windows Upgrade Assistant but it keeps failing after the reboot. I've looked in the setuperr.txt file but can seem to figure out what is causing it to fail. It looks like it something related to Edge but I don't have any...
  10. Upgraded to 21h1

Upgraded to 21h1: I have upgraded my windows to 21h1 but the file explorer didn’t change and also there is no change in other things. And it exactly looks like as 20h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-21h1/af1ac256-8cfb-40b8-b43e-d030bc5237e0