Windows 10: Cannot upgrade to W10 v1903, app-removal doesnot work

Discus and support Cannot upgrade to W10 v1903, app-removal doesnot work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; because i need to maually uninstall app Sandboxie which isnot installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SjaakSjakie, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Cannot upgrade to W10 v1903, app-removal doesnot work

because i need to maually uninstall app Sandboxie which isnot installed

:)

SjaakSjakie, Aug 9, 2019

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 9, 2019
  3. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Cannot upgrade to W10 v1903, app-removal doesnot work

Event portion in calendar doesnot work.

Hello,

So this helped us to understand that the issue is with in the Calendar app. So let's proceed with further troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run Windows Store Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Store troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search window and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Store troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2:

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Calendar app may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these app working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell
      as administrator. Type PowerShell in the search box, right click on it and select
      run as administrator.

• Run the command get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

• Re-install Calendar from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot upgrade to W10 v1903, app-removal doesnot work

1. Cannot upgrade to W10 v1903, app-removal doesnot work - Similar Threads - Cannot upgrade W10

2. CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...: Why CMD doesn't work properly? I worked for it since 2 hours but I can't solve it. rmdir and mkdir doesnot work. HELP me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-doesnot-work-properly-restrat-and-sfc-done-but/e5df8417-369c-4f79-b3b3-432868e9d867
  3. CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...: Why CMD doesn't work properly? I worked for it since 2 hours but I can't solve it. rmdir and mkdir doesnot work. HELP me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-doesnot-work-properly-restrat-and-sfc-done-but/e5df8417-369c-4f79-b3b3-432868e9d867
  4. Cannot upgrade W10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot upgrade W10 Home to Pro: Hello, I got a refurbished laptop with Win 10 Home and wanted to upgrade it to Pro. I purchased an OEM license and could try to activate it, but I get 0xC004F090 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run ... I tried to use a generic...
  5. Samsung NP-RV511-S09ES cannot install w10 v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung NP-RV511-S09ES cannot install w10 v1903: Hello. This laptop is giving me a big headache. When trying to boot w10 installation or w10 XPE it always get stalled at Windows blue logo forever. Any ideas?. Processor is a 4th gen. i5 BIOS updated from 03PA (2011) to 07PA (2013) latest version. 141268
  6. W10 v1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 v1903: I have updated 3 PCs to W10 version 1903. Now in personalisation there are problems with changed or setting colours. Furthermore it is now not possible to change background or text colours in command prompt. Can you help please? DaveJ...
  7. w10 v1903 regressions

in Windows 10 Support
    w10 v1903 regressions: Hello. I am running w10 v1903 [18362.116] and I have noticed that monitor calibration profile get disabled after exitting any fullscreen program (games for instance). I think Microsoft is addressing this issue in an incoming patch (currently tested by insiders). I have also...
  8. Apps in W10 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps in W10 not working: It is a PC (desktop) .No longer works Start menu, calendar, calculator, MS Edge, Weather - actually they do not open. I tried some solutions found on the net but did not work either.(This situation arose after 2 months of upgrade) Eventually, I can reinstall W10 ? (but I do...
  9. Motherboard cannot be upgraded to W10 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard cannot be upgraded to W10 drivers: I am running a clean install of W10 on an ASUS P7P55-M Motherboard but there are no W10 drivers available. How will running on W7 drivers affect performance or stability. All good right now but the original MS install over W7 was unstable. System Drive is Samsung SSD 840PRO...
  10. Cannot upgrade from W7 to W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade from W7 to W10: Having a nightmare trying to do this. The PC has an SSD with C: and D: on. C: has Windows and programs that don't offer a choice of where to install, D: has my Lightroom Catalogue and programs which offer a choice. C: has 25.4 of 94.6 GN free, D: has 4.57 of 17GB free. It...