Windows 10: Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error

Discus and support Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to update from Windows 10 to 11 but I get an error that I cannot because Secure Boot is not enabled. Secure Boot was initially set to Off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris Stover1, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error

I am trying to update from Windows 10 to 11 but I get an error that I cannot because Secure Boot is not enabled. Secure Boot was initially set to Off but I changed the setting in my BIOS from Off to Windows UEFI, however, after restarting several times, I still get the same Secure Boot Not Enabled error. My motherboard is Asus Rog Strix B450f Gaming.Can anyone tell me what else can be done to try and resolve this error so I can upgrade to Windows 11?Thank you

:)

Chris Stover1, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error

1. Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error - Similar Threads - Cannot Upgrade Secure

2. Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11: I'm trying to enable secure boot for Valorant. However, whenever I do try to enable it Secure boot on, standard mode and apply the updates, I just get a black screen that lasts for hours. The only way I'm able to get back into my PC is by unplugging my ssd, disabling secure...
  3. Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Enable Secure Boot On Windows 11: I'm trying to enable secure boot for Valorant. However, whenever I do try to enable it Secure boot on, standard mode and apply the updates, I just get a black screen that lasts for hours. The only way I'm able to get back into my PC is by unplugging my ssd, disabling secure...
  4. Secure Boot enabled but I'm still not able to update to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot enabled but I'm still not able to update to windows 11.: I am trying to update to windows 11, however, my PC Health Check app is telling me that I do not have Secure Boot enabled. After following the steps it provided me I still am not able to update to windows 11 although I made sure everything was correct as it was telling me. I...
  5. Secure Boot enabled but I'm still not able to update to windows 11.

Secure Boot enabled but I'm still not able to update to windows 11.: I am trying to update to windows 11, however, my PC Health Check app is telling me that I do not have Secure Boot enabled. After following the steps it provided me I still am not able to update to windows 11 although I made sure everything was correct as it was telling me. I...
  6. Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error: I am trying to update from Windows 10 to 11 but I get an error that I cannot because Secure Boot is not enabled. Secure Boot was initially set to Off but I changed the setting in my BIOS from Off to Windows UEFI, however, after restarting several times, I still get the same...
  7. Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error

Cannot Upgrade To Windows 11/Secure Boot Enabled, Still Receive Error: I am trying to update from Windows 10 to 11 but I get an error that I cannot because Secure Boot is not enabled. Secure Boot was initially set to Off but I changed the setting in my BIOS from Off to Windows UEFI, however, after restarting several times, I still get the same...
  8. cannot enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot enable secure boot: I cannot enable secure boot, motherboard is asus rog maximus x hero, intel i7 9700k 32gb ddr4. i enter bios and follow instructions to enable secure boot, save and exit but still get message. this pc is currently not able to install windows 11, and says i need secure boot....
  9. cannot enable secure boot

cannot enable secure boot: I cannot enable secure boot, motherboard is asus rog maximus x hero, intel i7 9700k 32gb ddr4. i enter bios and follow instructions to enable secure boot, save and exit but still get message. this pc is currently not able to install windows 11, and says i need secure boot....
  10. cannot enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade