Windows 10: Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account

Discus and support Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I go to aka.ms and try signing in this same error screen comes up for me. How would I fix this issue because all I wanna do is play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeoNuxus, Dec 15, 2019.

1. NeoNuxus Win User

Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account

Every time I go to aka.ms and try signing in this same error screen comes up for me. How would I fix this issue because all I wanna do is play Minecraft on ps4

Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account d317bdc2-54b7-4a3f-86db-91e0ff210c4f?upload=true.jpg

[Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Identifiable Information from the image]

:)

NeoNuxus, Dec 15, 2019

2. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

dragonace2608, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I
    tied my Microsoft account too my PS4 account, but I wasn’t able to cross play due too my privacy settings. I tried too change those settings, but anytime I went into the privacy tab on my account, I was sent too a help page on how to change my privacy settings.
    I think my account is a child account, but i don’t know what account is the parent, so i tried to tie a different microsoft account too my PS4, but when i did this, I now cannot even sign into a microsoft account, everytime i hit the button to sign into my
    microsoft account, it loads for a few seconds then tells me it failed trying to connect my microsoft account because something went wrong. Is there anything i can do too fix this?

Tim is Jim, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account

Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

My one is diffrent it says sign in with a account that is not linked to playstation network. I made a brand new accounts and all did not work kept giving me the same problem please help me

RustNest8203717, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account

1. Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cannot aka connect

2. PS4 connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 connection: Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-connection/6867e9d4-eeca-407f-b56a-be4bdaa70e5e
  3. how to connect ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect ps4: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ps4/42087966-c3dc-4a22-9baf-41b997f6d162
  4. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I tied my Microsoft...
  5. Cannot connect my Microsoft Account?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Microsoft Account?!: I cannot connect my school account to my laptop. I tried removing the account and then re-adding it. That did nothing. One post in another thread mentioned editing something in the computer files which I definitely did not want to do (last time I did something like that it...
  6. Cannot sign into microsoft account on pc. Cannot use microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on pc. Cannot use microsoft apps: Recently I am unable to sign in to my pc microsoft account. Microsoft apps crash and Office applications do not open - licencing problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-into-microsoft-account-on-pc-cannot/8a27e4cd-25d6-427c-bdc7-5568becf02c2
  7. ps4 connection failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 connection failure: My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked. The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4 is connected and I can access some online pages when sony me all features are up and running, in green for go, Grrrrrr Dns...
  8. Connect my MS account or use Local account..?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connect my MS account or use Local account..?: Another compelling reason to use an MS account is that your digital licence gets linked to your hardware id, making it easier to reactivate in even pc fails to activate due to a hardware change/issue.
  9. Using Local and MS accounts

Using Local and MS accounts: I have a computer using a local account. I use the Microsoft account separately to login to apps etc. When using another app I want to login with, I would get the account popup and can select my MS acct. How can I prevent that from accidentally being used in another app, I...
  10. Using a MS Account Questions

Using a MS Account Questions: Currently, I have a Standard User account meaning a NON-Microsoft Account. I am thinking about creating a MS Account just for storing my BitLocker recovery keys, but also, thinking to use it as my main primary account. Two questions relating to this: 1. If in case I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playstation message go to aka.ms/accountsettings

2. aka ms connect

3. aka/account settings ps4

4. aka ms remote connect minecraft on PS 4,
  5. connect ps4 to microsoft account,
  6. Aka mf accountsettings ps4