Windows 10: Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today.

Discus and support Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using windows clipboard daily as a part of my routine, always used to copy my contents using that. But now when i use Windows+V the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MhMdAlfas, Sep 27, 2020.

1. MhMdAlfas Win User

Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today.

I have been using windows clipboard daily as a part of my routine, always used to copy my contents using that. But now when i use Windows+V the Clipboard manager pops up left or right of the screen and when i use arrow keys chrome is scrollingCopying contents to chrome.
    Earlier i selected the copied contents using arrow keys and used Enter key to enter the data, Now its not working, i need to use mouse every single time.

Any Solutions ?:

:)

MhMdAlfas, Sep 27, 2020

2. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Sep 27, 2020
  3. gpstoloff Win User
    Edge-When I right click back arrow it shows no history

You're lucky, Rick. My Edge doesn't keep any history.

I've tried changing the clear settings to clear nothing, but no joy!

Any suggestions?

gpstoloff, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today.

Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly

After update to 1809, I got this following problems:

• Cursor keep flickering
    • Typing / Right Click delay
    • Press windows button create screenshot instead of open start menu. The same result when using on-screen keyboard. However click on start icon in taskbar still works
    • Cant perform copy paste. Clipboard doesn't seems has any history event after enable clipboard history.
    These are all the things that I tried:

• Safe mode
    • Using wireless mouse and keyboard
    • Using on-screen keyboard
    • Fresh start
    • Update driver from Lenovo
    • Clear clipboard
    • Perform sfc /scannow
    Yet nothing change!! Help!!

Windows 10 Pro build 1809

Lenovo Ideapad 310 14IKB

Dual monitor

maulidiyah, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today.

1. Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today. - Similar Threads - Cannot keyboard Down

2. up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down: My arrow keys are used for page up and down how do i reset it to default as they no longer work in games and when i test it all the other arrow keys work but up and down register and page up and page down....
  3. up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up and down arrow keys are used for page up and down: My arrow keys are used for page up and down how do i reset it to default as they no longer work in games and when i test it all the other arrow keys work but up and down register and page up and page down....
  4. Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue: Somehow--and I have no idea how--a new keyboard shortcut for the Clipboard History has been added to my computer and I can't figure out how to change it. The standard Win + v works just fine, but now Left Shift + - is also opening up the Clipboard History. This is causing...
  5. Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue: Somehow--and I have no idea how--a new keyboard shortcut for the Clipboard History has been added to my computer and I can't figure out how to change it. The standard Win + v works just fine, but now Left Shift + - is also opening up the Clipboard History. This is causing...
  6. Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot use keyboard Up and Down arrows in Windows Clipboard History since today.: Guys i have been using windows clipboard daily as a part of my routine, always used to copy my contents using that. But now when i use Windows+V the Clipboard manager pops up left or right of the screen and when i use arrow keys chrome is scrolling(Copying contents to...
  8. Cannot turn on clipboard history

Cannot turn on clipboard history: The option in grayed out. Above it is "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." I don't have an organization. This is my private desk top computer. How can I rid this red warning and turn on clipboard history?...
  9. Today I've discovered the Clipboard History

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Today I've discovered the Clipboard History: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dudollar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej2buq/today_ive_discovered_the_clipboard_history/
  10. I cannot use new clipboard history

I cannot use new clipboard history: So, I tried to use the new feature you added (Clipboard History) but I cannot find it in settings, can you explain, what is going on and how can I get it? I've checked for updates, I have the lastest version so it should be in there, but it is not[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 clipboard arrows