Windows 10: cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones

Discus and support cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Asus Rog GL552W laptop and the system is windows 10 by default. I cannot connect the laptop to Sennheiser HD 4.5 Bluetooth headphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Srikant_Saavy, Sep 5, 2018.

1. cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones

Hi,

I am using Asus Rog GL552W laptop and the system is windows 10 by default. I cannot connect the laptop to Sennheiser HD 4.5 Bluetooth headphone although the headset is able to be discovered by and connected to a Oneplus 6 phone. I turned on the laptop Bluetooth and it could connect to Oneplus but it could not even discover the headphone.

Can you please help me solving this problem?

Thank you!

:)

Srikant_Saavy, Sep 5, 2018
  2. fishyoyo Win User

cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.5

Hi,

I am using Lenovo yoga 700 laptop and the system is windows 10 by default. I cannot connect the laptop to Sennheiser HD 4.5 bluetooth headphone although the headset is able to be discovered by and connected to an iphone 6s. I turned on the laptop bluetooth
    and it could connect to iphone but it could not even discover the headphone.

any ideas how to solve the problem?

Thank you!

fishyoyo, Sep 5, 2018
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 5, 2018
  4. cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones

Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones

1. cannot use laptop bluetooth to connect to Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones - Similar Threads - cannot laptop bluetooth

2. Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.: I'm trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones Sennheiser HD 458BT to my laptop, but they aren't even showing up as an available Bluetooth device. The headphones work on every other device. Using them wired is not an option to me as the audio quality is greatly reduced...
  3. Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.: I'm trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones Sennheiser HD 458BT to my laptop, but they aren't even showing up as an available Bluetooth device. The headphones work on every other device. Using them wired is not an option to me as the audio quality is greatly reduced...
  4. Problems connecting the Sennheiser HD 458BT headset to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones: I have Dell Inspiron 17 3000 PC. I am trying to use my bluetooth Jaybird headphones. I used to be able to do that. When I tried recently, it would not work. I reinstalled qualcomm-qca61x4a-qca9377-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-driver_v5jjk_win_12.0.0.1118_a45_03, to no avail. There is...
  6. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones: I have Dell Inspiron 17 3000 PC. I am trying to use my bluetooth Jaybird headphones. I used to be able to do that. When I tried recently, it would not work. I reinstalled qualcomm-qca61x4a-qca9377-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-driver_v5jjk_win_12.0.0.1118_a45_03, to no avail. There is...
  7. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones

8. Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection

Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection: I have experienced the same issue in that the headphones are paired through Bluetooth but not as an audio device so don't work. They will connect through the USB connection and work fine. I tried to connect through Bluetooth whilst hard wired and although it had the audio...
  9. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...
  10. cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired

cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired: I added my Sennheiser HD 450BT as new bluetooth device. The drivers are installed and the headphones show as paire audio device in the computer settings. When I press on "Connect" I get the following message: "That didn't work. Make sure your device is still discoverable,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sennheiser hd driver for windows

2. sennheiser bt 4.50 how to connect

3. sennheiser hd 4.50 btnc windows 10

4. bt 4.50 sound problem laptop,
  5. sennheiser HD Bt 4.50 make discoverable to laptop,
  6. how to connect senheiser 4.40 to pc,
  7. sennheiser hd 4.50 btnc connect to pc,
  8. sennheiser hd 4 50 btnc windows driver,
  9. pairing hd 4.50 btnc windows 10,
  10. pairing sennheiser 4.50 btnc with a windows machine,
  11. seinnheuser bluetooth problems,