Windows 10: Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10. I use 3G USB to connect to Internet and I want to broadcast wifi from my laptop to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DucNguyen98, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

I have a problem with Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10. I use 3G USB to connect to Internet and I want to broadcast wifi from my laptop to my phone. However, I got this (picture 2) while I was still able to connect to the Internet (picture 1). Can someone help me with this? Thanks Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 13a6d0df-5fdc-4413-a6c7-e275344c24b2?upload=true.jpg Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 a0630047-fcdb-427e-9685-1620174455f0?upload=true.jpg

:)

DucNguyen98, Jun 28, 2019
  2. lorraine walsh, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

1. Cannot use Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Mobile Hotspot

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot: Hello everyone,So I live in a student accommodation, and I use an ethernet cable for my desktop. Basically I don't have private internet.When I open up the mobile hotspot, my phone says "no internet connection". THIS DOESNT HAPPEN IF I USE MY LAPTOP.I tried many methods on...
  3. Mobile hotspot on windows 10

Mobile hotspot on windows 10: so i was messing with some configs and other stuff and now when i turn the mobile hotspot on on my laptop my phone sees the wifi but when it tries to connect it wont it just doesnt have wifi please help....
  4. Using Win10 as Mobile Hotspot

Using Win10 as Mobile Hotspot: I'm working towards using my mobile phone for my home internet instead of DSL. But since I have limited data, I think my best option is to connect my phone to my 2-in-1 tablet as a mobile hotspot, then connect all of my other devices to my tablet as a second hotspot....
  5. Unable to use mobile hotspot in windows 10

Unable to use mobile hotspot in windows 10: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Version 1909 on Dell Vostro 3350. I want to use MOBILE HOTSPOT function but i can't and i see this error: "We can't setup mobile hotspot" I am able to share my internet through NETSH command. How should I fix this?...
  6. Mobile hotspot - vpn use

Mobile hotspot - vpn use: so i'm trying to set up one of my three ethernet connected networked pcs (all windows 10, 64 machines) as a mobile hotspot to be used as a vpn gateway for my apple tv, but i just can't quite sort it out and am hoping for some help. first, enabling "mobile hotspot" works on...
  7. Cannot reconnect to mobile hotspot

Cannot reconnect to mobile hotspot: I connected my phone to windows mobile hotspot. I walked away until it's disconnected, then back to my laptop. My phone cant connect to mobile hotspot anymore. I saw my phone in devices list, but my phone not connected to that hotspot at all. How to fix this?...
  8. Cannot enable mobile hotspot

Cannot enable mobile hotspot: So I've always used my mobile hotspot but now today there isn't a button for it in the bottom right menu. It's only an airplane mode option(which is not on) So when I go into 'mobile hotspot settings' I try to enable the share my internet connection with other devices but it...
  9. Cannot turn on mobile hotspot

Cannot turn on mobile hotspot: I am unable to turn on the mobile hotspot after the window is updated to window 10 version 1803. I still can turn it on yesterday but now it say we cant set up mobile hotspot. Any solution for this?...
  10. what is the use of mobile hotspot ?

what is the use of mobile hotspot ?: The mobile hotspot facility available in windows 10 does'nt seem to connect after trying allthe options, then what for it is given when it does not get connected...