Windows 10: Cannot use my computer.

Discus and support Cannot use my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my computer, I cannot even get into the log in screen. I turn on my computer, and I can see the Lenovo logo and the white spinning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheExplorerO, May 15, 2022.

1. Cannot use my computer.

Whenever I turn on my computer, I cannot even get into the log in screen. I turn on my computer, and I can see the Lenovo logo and the white spinning dots. Afterwards, I can see the rime, date, and wifi symbol. My computer is touchscreen, so I try to scroll up to get to the login screen, but that doesn't work. So I try the space button on my USB wireless keyboard, but that doesn't work either. Finally, I try the USB wireless mouse to get it to the login screen, but that doesn't work either!! The computer does normal things it would do if it were inactive like sleep, but other than that, my c

:)

TheExplorerO, May 15, 2022
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 15, 2022
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, May 15, 2022
  4. Cannot use my computer.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Cannot use my computer.

1. Cannot use my computer. - Similar Threads - Cannot computer

2. I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer: I have my mother's old PC, and suddenly her password stopped working: now I should have her Microsoft password. However, the password is lost and the associated email address does not exist....
  3. I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer: I have my mother's old PC, and suddenly her password stopped working: now I should have her Microsoft password. However, the password is lost and the associated email address does not exist....
  4. I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  6. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  7. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  8. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  9. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...
  10. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...