Windows 10: cannot use my laptop

Discus and support cannot use my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, This morning, I installed a driver and was asked to restart my device. I restarted it and got a blue screen error inaccessible boot device. 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulPChou, Mar 20, 2021.

1. PaulPChou Win User

cannot use my laptop

hi,

This morning, I installed a driver and was asked to restart my device. I restarted it and got a blue screen error inaccessible boot device.

1 startup repair couldn't repair your pc. Any fix for that?

2 Tried to reinstall Windows 10 but my device has Bitlocker Encryption. Typed this command, manage-bde -off C: and got: an error occured code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect. I cannot even reinstall Win. 10. Is it possible to disable Bitocker from Asus bios or from the Windows installation screen?

3 I typed dir but does not give me the drive name. I want to uinstall that driver from CMD.

please help me. Cannot use my laptop at all.

:)

PaulPChou, Mar 20, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 20, 2021
  4. cannot use my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

cannot use my laptop

1. cannot use my laptop - Similar Threads - cannot laptop

2. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  3. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  4. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  6. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  7. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account: Hi there, About a year ago, my old laptop died and only recently, I decided to recover my information. At the service center, they managed to retrieve my SSD drive and connect it to a new laptop. However, to access the files, they require the BitLocker recovery key. I...
  8. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account: Hi there, About a year ago, my old laptop died and only recently, I decided to recover my information. At the service center, they managed to retrieve my SSD drive and connect it to a new laptop. However, to access the files, they require the BitLocker recovery key. I...
  9. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

10. i cannot change my laptop's brightness

i cannot change my laptop's brightness: Recently I got windows 10 Pro on my laptop and now I cannot change my laptop's brightness. I have tried updating driver but nothing is working. what should i do now?...