Windows 10: cannot use real VNC viewer

Discus and support cannot use real VNC viewer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It happened after the windows 10 update, currently I cannot use real VNC viewer. I used Device manager to add network adapter but with no effect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stephen Robinson2, Dec 7, 2018.

1. cannot use real VNC viewer

It happened after the windows 10 update, currently I cannot use real VNC viewer. I used Device manager to add network adapter but with no effect. Microsoft KM-TEST loopback adapter.

:)

Stephen Robinson2, Dec 7, 2018
  2. blackbagz Win User

Help with VNC Viewer for N900

Requesting some assistance with using VNC viewer on N900.

I've downloaded the viewer onto the phone and i also installed the vnc server on my vista 32-bit pc. I knew that NAT was going to be a problem because i'm unable to connect.

i've traweled through some forums on how to get past this and one of the obvious options was to put my pc in the DMZ. Naturally when you do this, the vnc server can talk to test vnc page ok. fine. I still couldn't run vnc viewer from my phone to connect
    to my pc at home.

Another option was to run vnc in user mode, which i also did but typing in the IP address (both internal and external) it still will not connect.

I know i'm missing something somewhere but is there anyone out there who has used VNC before and can help?

blackbagz, Dec 7, 2018
  3. zzjsk9 Win User
    C6 and VNC Viewer?

Is there possible to use any VNC viewer in Nokia C6? Have anyone tried?

zzjsk9, Dec 7, 2018
  4. cannot use real VNC viewer

Looking for IIS real time TCP viewer, Logger

Can anyone suggest a free real time TCP viewer-logger?

Later edit:
    Currently I have TCP view from microsoft. It would be nice if it was sort of the same thing with the IIS log files, mail, and ftp ports, etc. along with some parsing.

greenhouse, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

cannot use real VNC viewer

1. cannot use real VNC viewer - Similar Threads - cannot real VNC

2. using event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using event Viewer: I am trying to see if my back up app Back Blaze has been uninstalled in error. I have looked a Event Viewer MS installer Windows applications but I don't know what the event id s refer to. any ideas? thanks...
  3. using event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using event Viewer: I am trying to see if my back up app Back Blaze has been uninstalled in error. I have looked a Event Viewer MS installer Windows applications but I don't know what the event id s refer to. any ideas? thanks...
  4. using event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Any Users Of VNC Viewer: Hi, Using VNC Viewer, the free version, to mirror what is on my Windows 10 pc over to my MAC screen. Really works well. Was wondering if there is any way to morrow just a selected portion of what is on the pc to the MAC screen ? Or, is it all or nothing ? Any other similar...
  6. For Any Users Of VNC Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    For Any Users Of VNC Viewer: Hi, Using VNC Viewer, the free version, to mirror what is on my Windows 10 pc over to my MAC screen. Really works well. Was wondering if there is any way to morrow just a selected portion of what is on the pc to the MAC screen ? Or, is it all or nothing ? Any other similar...
  7. Cannot RDP / VNC view FROM Windows to Linux desktop

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Cannot RDP / VNC view FROM Windows to Linux desktop: Hi folks Just messing about before "Boxing Day" dinner -- at least not cooking it today !!!! just eating / drinking /pub later for UK Footie. No probs whatsoever with connecting to Windows desktops (whether via VM or real) FROM a LINUX machine Cannot get Windows to show...
  8. VNC with laptop lid closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC with laptop lid closed: I use a VNC service to remotely manage hundreds laptops that are stored in a HP laptop cart so they will charge and be connected to ethernet. They are used in a classroom environment and perform required support functions between classes and at night. We recently upgraded...
  9. VNC on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC on Win 10: VNC is -very- important to me, and this question is really about VNC. I am a hobbyist and have 9 Windows PC's at home. A mix of laptops and desktops. VNC works perfectly on the Win 7 machines. I am in the process of moving everything from Win 7 to Win 10. The first...
  10. Cannot connect to Microsoft account remotely via either FTP or VNC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to Microsoft account remotely via either FTP or VNC: I had a local account on Windows 10 running on my old PC and set it up as an ftp and vnc server. (Sysax Multiserver for ftp and UltraVNC for vnc) That worked fine. Now I got a new PC running Windows 10, and I let Microsoft talk me into using a Microsoft account. But...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vnc viewer cannot currently show the desktop

2. VNC cannot currently show the desktop

3. vnc cannot currently show the desktop pi

4. cannot currently show the desktop realvnc for a few seconds,
  5. real vnc win 10 logging,
  6. vnc viewer cannot show desktop,
  7. cannot use vnc,
  8. windows firewall real vnc,
  9. cannot connect vnc using phone,
  10. windows 10 vnc,
  11. fastest vnc server windows 10,