Windows 10: Cannot use snipping tool

Discus and support Cannot use snipping tool in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Total, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Total Win User

Cannot use snipping tool

HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the picture . thanks . I would really like to have this feature back ...
    Cannot use snipping tool [​IMG]

:)

Total, Jun 1, 2018

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jun 12, 2018
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Cannot use snipping tool

1. Cannot use snipping tool - Similar Threads - Cannot snipping tool

2. Unable to use snipping tool, help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use snipping tool, help.: Can someone please tell me how to download snipping tool please?I read that it's supposed to come pre-installed, i have windows 11.oh, and i cannot download it off the Microsoft store. when i click install, it doesn't go into my downloads. as in nothing happens. someone...
  3. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  4. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  5. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  6. I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10: I can't snip. I can still open and use the snip&sketch app but I can't snip pictures or snip screen, I could still use print screen but only that. The yellow outline that appears when you use snip screen but only up to that extent, meaning I cannot see or use the snipping...
  7. I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10

I cannot use my snipping tools and/or snip screen on my windows10: I can't snip. I can still open and use the snip&sketch app but I can't snip pictures or snip screen, I could still use print screen but only that. The yellow outline that appears when you use snip screen but only up to that extent, meaning I cannot see or use the snipping...
  8. After using draw tool in Snip & Sketch, MS teams cannot be used

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After using draw tool in Snip & Sketch, MS teams cannot be used: After using brush or pencil draw tools in Snip & Sketch, the screen "blinks" and my MS teams cannot be seen, window is black. Restarting the teams app doesn't work. I have to restart my comp to get it visible again. Happens every time....
  9. Is there a way to snip a straight line using the snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to snip a straight line using the snipping tool?: I'm trying to snip something that's shaped like a hexagon and it's pretty much impossible to keep a straight line with my mouse to snip it and still look good. I've searched all over and can't find an answer anywhere. I hope this is allowed here, I can remove it if it's not...
  10. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....