Cannot use snipping tool

Discus and support Cannot use snipping tool in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Total, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Total Win User

HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the picture . thanks . I would really like to have this feature back ...
    [​IMG]

:)

Total, Jun 2, 2018
  2. Frederik Long Win User

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jun 12, 2018 at 3:42 PM
  3. Steve Paltridge Win User
    snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Jun 12, 2018 at 3:42 PM
Thema:

Cannot use snipping tool

Cannot use snipping tool - Similar Threads - Cannot snipping tool

1. Strange "cannot connect" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange "cannot connect" issue: I have three PC's all the same version of Windows 10 ( the latest ). After a recent update the network needed repairing, and that I did with the help from people on this forum. However, one issue remains. I have PC's A, B, C. When PC B very first attempts to view folder...
  2. Fix: Cannot remove a Language from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix: Cannot remove a Language from Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows has supported multiple languages from the start. Now, it even lets you have multiple languages installed on your PC. You can use one for display, while other can be used to type, and so on. That said, Windows 10 [...] This post Fix: Cannot remove a Language...
  3. My tablet stylus cannot work as a mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    My tablet stylus cannot work as a mouse: Hello, I have a wacom tablet that worked perfectly but after I reseted windows I can't get it to work as a mouse. When I "click and slide" a webpage scrolls, when I "click and wait" it's a right click etc... What I did: - installed wacom drivers - unchecked "use windows...
  4. Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot back to 1803.

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot back to 1803.: When I received the upgrade to 1803, every thing seemed fine for a couple of days but then I needed to scan a document and found that I could not communicate with my Epson printer/scanner. To cut a very long story short, I eventually found that turning my VPN (CyberGhost) off...
  5. Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot return to 1803.

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade to 1803, recovery to 1709. Cannot return to 1803.: When I received the upgrade to 1803, every thing seemed fine for a couple of days but then I needed to scan a document and found that I could not communicate with my Epson printer/scanner. To cut a very long story short, I eventually found that turning my VPN (CyberGhost) off...
  6. Cannot print after 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot print after 1803: Several people I help with their computers have lost the ability to print after the April/May 2018 update to version 1803. Some of them tell me the problem 'fixed itself' after a couple days. Three people still cannot print after a couple weeks. One person has an HP Color...
  7. Cannot print after update to version 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot print after update to version 1803: Several people I help with their computers have lost the ability to print after the April/May 2018 update to version 1803. Some of them tell me the problem 'fixed itself' after a couple days. Three people still cannot print after a couple weeks. One person has an HP Color...
Cannot use snipping tool solved