Cannot use snipping tool

Discus and support Cannot use snipping tool in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Total, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Total Win User

Cannot use snipping tool

HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the picture . thanks . I would really like to have this feature back ...
    Cannot use snipping tool [​IMG]

:)

Total, Jun 1, 2018
  2. Frederik Long Win User

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Steve Paltridge Win User
    snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Cannot use snipping tool

1. Cannot use snipping tool - Similar Threads - Cannot snipping tool

2. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  3. Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall Snap Attack (Windows 10 store game): The Snap Attack game (a.k.a. "Wordament Snap Attack") was retired as of May 18, 2018. The game can no longer be played (online or offline) and is no longer available for download. Given this, I see no need to keep it on my system. Operating system: Windows 10 Home...
  4. Cannot remove old account from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old account from login screen: When I turn on my computer I get the old user ID and have to click on new user ID on bottom left portion of screen to sign in with new user ID. How do I remove the old user ID from login screen?...
  5. Windows 10 Spring Creators Update doesnt install after restarting nor using the Windows 10...

Windows 10 Spring Creators Update doesnt install after restarting nor using the Windows 10...: I have been using this installation of windows for a while and I have disabled the Windows Update Services to stop downloads but now I have decided to update I notice that the installation of the Windows 10 version 1803 doesnt install, when it asks to restarts it shows that...
  6. how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up: How can I have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-have-my-computer-use-2-step-verification/84a74da8-2af3-49ff-af62-60824d50590f"
  7. LifeChat 6000 firmware update tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeChat 6000 firmware update tool: I'm still struggling with using Windows 10 and Microsoft LifeChat headphones. Works fine to listen to recordings, but Zoom, Skype, Webex teleconferencing feature fails. I can disconnect/reconnect, uninstall/reinstall, it works for a minute but then all my other devices stop...
  8. printer cannot be found by the network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer cannot be found by the network: Error shows printer cannot be found by the network, it prints ok but this message appears when opening page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-cannot-be-found-by-the-network/754c02af-574c-4458-a938-3de6079bbf46
  9. 1803 Upgrade Won't Install via Media Creation Tool

1803 Upgrade Won't Install via Media Creation Tool: I've got a PC stuck on 1511 that just refuses to install upgrades to more current versions. I'm 100% certain the hardware is supported as I have several other part-for-part identical PCs all running 1803 without issue. After a long time fighting with Windows Update itself...
  10. I cannot connect to internet except through a static IP address - please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot connect to internet except through a static IP address - please help: I have a lenovo yoga 710 and I think I had a virus on it that was installed through onedrive. I know this because I have not transferred any documents from my old computer, but after opening onedrive, and downloading some pictures, the background of my yoga changed to the...