Windows 10: Cannot verify my account

Discus and support Cannot verify my account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From all appearances it looks like I'm signed in but Edge, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, etc are all NOT syncing. When I try to sign in I get the follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JL Gotrocks, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Cannot verify my account

From all appearances it looks like I'm signed in but Edge, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, etc are all NOT syncing. When I try to sign in I get the follow error message. This is happening on my laptop but on my desktop I get a message saying my account needs to be fixed, I follow the steps and everything is good. There's a problem somewhere so how do I fix it?

Cannot verify my account 2658d0b0-6801-4413-835f-d69da7e40b1f?upload=true.jpg

:)

JL Gotrocks, Dec 10, 2020
  2. sgage Win User

Verify Account

Interesting... I've never had to re-verify my account.

sgage, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Cannot verify my account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannot verify my account

1. Cannot verify my account - Similar Threads - Cannot verify account

2. Verify My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  3. Verify My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  4. Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop: I can sign into my Microsoft account just fine on the Microsoft website, but when I try to verify my account in my laptop's settings, I am stuck in an infinite loop. It firsts asks me for my PIN, and whether I input the correct PIN or select "Use a method not listed here",...
  5. Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop: I can sign into my Microsoft account just fine on the Microsoft website, but when I try to verify my account in my laptop's settings, I am stuck in an infinite loop. It firsts asks me for my PIN, and whether I input the correct PIN or select "Use a method not listed here",...
  6. Cannot verify my new account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot verify my new account: Hi, I just bought a new laptop and when setting up the laptop with windows 10 pro, I could create a new account. So I created the following account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Afterwards when setting up this email in Outlook they ask a verification code....
  7. Cannot verify my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify my Microsoft account: I have just bought a new pc with Windows 10 2H20 version, direct from HP. I have Office Home/ Student from a a machine which failed early this year within a month. During set up I get a recurring problem that takes me to a screen which I have to add my telephone...
  8. Cannot get verified with Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get verified with Microsoft Account: My old email account that was used for my Microsoft Account and is no longer valid, I changed the address in my Microsoft Account and can log in fine using the new email/password. BUT, when I try to download from the Windows Store, OR do several other actions I am prompted...
  9. cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account

cannot send or receive messaggs to verify my account: cannot receive or receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-messaggs-to-verify-my/6e517ccd-244d-4a85-83c8-bb7676ca50ab
  10. Cannot Verify Microsoft Account

Cannot Verify Microsoft Account: After Clicking verify I am greeted with this message even though my internet is working perfectly [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-verify-microsoft-account/36a8ae37-04ae-4f3f-a4ae-2c92177532a2