Windows 10: Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products

Discus and support Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So... hello there! I have Win10 on its latest update for a few days now; my laptop is a Huawei MateBook D 15 with an x64 operational system. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OliwiaChmarek, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products

So... hello there!

I have Win10 on its latest update for a few days now; my laptop is a Huawei MateBook D 15 with an x64 operational system.
    I am currently experiencing the issue of being practically unable to log in to my Microsoft Office account to use my products.
    I can type in the mail just fine, since the pop-up window for this appears without a problem, but the password windows loads and then disappears. Funny thing is... the same is happening in my Settings. I can't verify my identity on my own computer because the password window disappears there as well.

Any way that it can be fixed?

P.S. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office. Did not work.
    PowerShell has already repaired all 35 corrupt files, so in other words, PowerShell did not help. Like at all.
    I am somewhat hesitant of creating a new Registry Key in the Identity file in RegistryEdit, as I fear I might screw up even more than last time.

:)

OliwiaChmarek, Aug 2, 2020

2. Cannot get into my Microsoft account on my desktop

I cannot get into my Microsoft account on my desktop. Have followed the steps many times. Can't access help on line

freddiemori, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Wynona Win User

Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products

Cannot get into my Microsoft account on my desktop

Which system do you have?

Welcome to TenForums Freddie.

Wynona, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products

1. Cannot verify my Microsoft account / Cannot activate any of my Microsoft Office products - Similar Threads - Cannot verify Microsoft

2. cannot verify microsoft account to back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot verify microsoft account to back up: My microsoft account has my old business email on it and i no longer have that. I am trying to back up my computer but need to verify my account to do so and I am unable to verify it because I don't have that email. I have gone through the verification form to submit...
  3. Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop: I can sign into my Microsoft account just fine on the Microsoft website, but when I try to verify my account in my laptop's settings, I am stuck in an infinite loop. It firsts asks me for my PIN, and whether I input the correct PIN or select "Use a method not listed here",...
  4. Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop: I can sign into my Microsoft account just fine on the Microsoft website, but when I try to verify my account in my laptop's settings, I am stuck in an infinite loop. It firsts asks me for my PIN, and whether I input the correct PIN or select "Use a method not listed here",...
  5. Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...: I have browsed these forums endlessly and tried everything. Nothing has worked so far. The problem seems to have arisen around the time I switched alias's for my account, but I cannot sign into it with either emails. It says I could not connect to the internet, but that is...
  7. Cannot verify my account

Cannot verify my account: From all appearances it looks like I'm signed in but Edge, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, etc are all NOT syncing. When I try to sign in I get the follow error message. This is happening on my laptop but on my desktop I get a message saying my account needs to be fixed, I follow...
  8. Cannot verify my Microsoft account

Cannot verify my Microsoft account: I have just bought a new pc with Windows 10 2H20 version, direct from HP. I have Office Home/ Student from a a machine which failed early this year within a month. During set up I get a recurring problem that takes me to a screen which I have to add my telephone...
  9. Cannot get verified with Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get verified with Microsoft Account: My old email account that was used for my Microsoft Account and is no longer valid, I changed the address in my Microsoft Account and can log in fine using the new email/password. BUT, when I try to download from the Windows Store, OR do several other actions I am prompted...
  10. Cannot Verify Microsoft Account

Cannot Verify Microsoft Account: After Clicking verify I am greeted with this message even though my internet is working perfectly [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-verify-microsoft-account/36a8ae37-04ae-4f3f-a4ae-2c92177532a2