Windows 10: Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending"

Discus and support Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot verify my idenity for passwords on this pc. I click settings, accounts, sync your settings, click on the "Verify" link in the menu for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KeeganMcLaughlin1, May 17, 2021.

1. Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending"

I cannot verify my idenity for passwords on this pc. I click settings, accounts, sync your settings, click on the "Verify" link in the menu for passwords. But I get "Your security info change is still pending" with a Cancel button instead of a Next button. When I press Cancel nothing happens, does this mean I'm screwed and I can't access my Google Chrome passwords + a few more passwords? Nothing shows up in my passwords menu, autofill doesn't work, and I tried to change my email because of it was a dead email.

:)

KeeganMcLaughlin1, May 17, 2021
  2. Samuwella Win User

How to change password for login without verifying security info?.

Thanks for the reply, but I have already changed my security info, and it says that it is pending. I cant change my password without verifying my identity on my pc, which means I have to wait a month. Is it possible to change the password to log into my
    account specifically on this computer without verifying, replacing or editing any of my Microsoft account details?

Samuwella, May 17, 2021
  3. How to change password for login without verifying security info?.

Hi Samuwella,

Sorry for the loss, not to worry we will try our best to assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10 account security.

Lets follow the below steps to fix the issue with Windows 10.

1. We Suggest you to refer to the below article on "Get back into your Microsoft account if it's been compromised".
    How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

2. Also refer to the below article on "How do I replace my security info"?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10634/microsoft-account-replace-all-security-info

3. Two-step verification helps protect you by making it more difficult for someone else to sign in to your Microsoft account. It uses two different forms of identity: your password, and a contact method (also known as security
    info). Even if someone else finds your password, they'll be stopped if they don't have access to your security info.

Refer the steps in the link :

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account

Keep us informed with the above information for better assistance.

Akheel Ahmed, May 17, 2021
  4. Samuwella Win User

Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending"

How to change password for login without verifying security info?.

Original title : Login Password Changing.

On WIN10 is there a way of changing the pass for login without verifying security info? My account has been compromised and I need to change the password. I originally set my authenticator as my phone (after finding out it was compromised), I had to wait
    a month, which was bad enough. What was worse was that my phone broke towards the end of the month, so I now have to change my authenticator to email, meaning I will have to wait another month to change the password, allowing people to enter my account as
    they please during this time?

Samuwella, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending"

1. Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending" - Similar Threads - Cannot verify passwords

2. Your security info change is still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your security info change is still pending: My sons account got hacked. He had all the security on except for send sign in notification/MS app. Somehow the hacker managed to get into his account by requesting the code via email. This he did twice as my son got the email to his account. Then on the 3rd and 4th email the...
  3. Your security info change is still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your security info change is still pending: My sons account got hacked. He had all the security on except for send sign in notification/MS app. Somehow the hacker managed to get into his account by requesting the code via email. This he did twice as my son got the email to his account. Then on the 3rd and 4th email the...
  4. Your security info change is still pending,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your security info change is still pending,: Your security info change is still pending, this window pops up when I try to log in to my Microsoft account, I try to cancel this security lock but it is not working. Any ideas on how to unlock or remove this?...
  5. Your security info change is still pending,

Your security info change is still pending,: Your security info change is still pending, this window pops up when I try to log in to my Microsoft account, I try to cancel this security lock but it is not working. Any ideas on how to unlock or remove this?...
  6. I am at my wits end with "Because your accessing sensitive info....verify your password"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am at my wits end with "Because your accessing sensitive info....verify your password": on windows 11 I can't use widgets at all. I click on the widgets button and up comes a dialog box that says "Because your accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password:". First off I can't figure out why that is doing this. Secondly I enter my password and it...
  7. I am at my wits end with "Because your accessing sensitive info....verify your password"

I am at my wits end with "Because your accessing sensitive info....verify your password": on windows 11 I can't use widgets at all. I click on the widgets button and up comes a dialog box that says "Because your accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password:". First off I can't figure out why that is doing this. Secondly I enter my password and it...
  8. "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password.": Ok, how can I stop this appearing?It's already annoying.Do you want to watch a meme? Nope, it's sensetive. Do you download and watch some gameplay? Guess what, it's sensetive.Do you want to shitpost with cursed images? Well jokes on you, IT'S TOO SENSETIVE!I have verified my...
  9. "Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password."

"Because you're accessing sensetive info, you need to verify your password.": Ok, how can I stop this appearing?It's already annoying.Do you want to watch a meme? Nope, it's sensetive. Do you download and watch some gameplay? Guess what, it's sensetive.Do you want to shitpost with cursed images? Well jokes on you, IT'S TOO SENSETIVE!I have verified my...
  10. "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password": Hello, recently when I try opening a Windows 10 app like Groove Music, Movies, or Photos, a popup will always appear asking me to enter my Microsoft account password even though I chose to keep the account as a local account to avoid this type of issues, after entering the...